We are hiring our first Salesforce Developer to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce end users across Sales, BizTech, Marketing, Customer Success, and Revenue Operations. This Mironeer will deliver scalable core Salesforce Development and processes, including upstream and downstream connected applications and integrations.
About the Team
As a key member of the Business Technology team, you will work closely with the internal Salesforce team to implement and optimize scalable Salesforce Solutions across the GTM teams. You will support and run projects that are building the technical foundation of our Salesforce Architecture, most specifically Sales, Marketing and Experience Clouds. This person will join a team with an appetite for constant improvement that is driven by highly motivated and collaborative individuals.
What you’ll do
- Architect, design and provide governance of technology solutions that deliver business value within a functional area, continuously improving speed to market. Creates road maps that translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- identify, design, and deploy technology and process solutions establishing key business capabilities enabling the realization of strategic initiatives and operational improvements
- Maintain system and data integrity during change control and management processes
What you’ll need
- Salesforce Admin and Developer certifications
- 5-7 years technical development experience
- Experience working in a scaling Salesforce Environment
- Experience working with Salesforce customizations, workflow approvals, flow, process builder, and Data loader
- Proficiency delivering within CI/CD DevOps including using tools such as: Visual Studio Code, Salesforce CLI, Git, Bitbucket, and Jira
- Ability to troubleshoot the Salesforce platform: sharing and visibility, bulk DML operations, Apex, callouts, etc.
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, empathetic, and comfortable leading requirements gathering and delivering technical solutions on cross-functional projects
- Professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
- Outstanding presentation and partnership skills, ability to balance multiple projects and work with key business partners.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.