We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to support our rapidly scaling BizTech team. This Mironeer will support and run projects that are building the technical foundation of our Q2C systems.
About the role
As a key member of the Business Technology team, you will work closely with the internal Revenue Operations and Financial teams to deeply understand and improve our Quote to Cash Systems. An ideal candidate is a systems professional who can support a variety of financial projects and programs. This person will join a team with an appetite for constant improvement that is driven by highly motivated and collaborative individuals.
What you’ll do
- Help Miro build a Quote to Cash Engine to support an enterprise business
- Work cross-functionally with Revenue Ops, Deal Desk and Finance to provide end-to-end efficiency improvements for the organization thru automation and process
- Constant Delivery of Technical improvements to mature our Q2C Systems and Processes
- Champion Technical CPQ Build Improvements from functional process inefficiencies
- Build and maintain technical workflows between our various CRM and Financial Systems to scale with our growing business
What you’ll need
- 4+ years total work experience, with 3+ years of relevant BizTech, Revenue Accounting or ERP experience at a well-established B2B SaaS company (previous experience in consulting a plus)
- Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce CPQ Certified with 5+ years of Platform Experience
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced environment
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable delivering cross-functional projects
- Professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online, visual collaboration platform designed to unlock creativity and accelerate innovation among teams of all kinds. The platform’s infinite canvas enables teams to lead engaging workshops and meetings, design products, brainstorm ideas, and more. Miro, co-headquartered in San Francisco and Amsterdam, serves more than 45M users worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100. Miro was founded in 2011 and currently has more than 1,500 employees in 12 hubs around the world. To learn more, please visit: https://miro.com.
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.