MoEngage Inc. is a fast-paced startup that’s helping companies run smart marketing efforts in their effort to reach the customer. We are a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. Brands use MoEngage to drive long-term, personalised and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV.
In just six years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With marquee clients like Tokopedia, Bukalapak, Kredivo, Vodafone, Oyo, Airtel, McAfee, MoEngage has over 250+ paying Customers in the Enterprise & Internet companies space in India, US, South East Asia & EU. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
We have been recognized as one of the 25 Highest Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies To Work For in a list released by Battery Ventures, a global investment firm based on the employee feedback on Glassdoor where employees reported the highest levels of satisfaction at work during the first six months of the pandemic.
Our inclusion on this list highlights our ability to lead during a crisis and is a huge testimony to the people-driven culture we have.
Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 450M devices. This includes approximately 65B events tracked per month, 45B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
The Head of Marketing (North America), will be responsible for building the integrated marketing function at MoEngage in the US, and be responsible for overall pipeline generation and brand building in the region. This position will also lead a team of field marketers, demand generation managers and product marketers, while working with the SDR team and the central team of content, digital and marketing ops. This is a high visibility leadership role within the North America region but also globally, and will work closely with the global C-suite.
- Develop and lead the company’s regional marketing strategy and direct the execution of various marketing activities
- Overall ownership for the pipeline generated in the region
- Manage all marketing budgets for the region and provide leadership to an experienced marketing team comprising of field, content, product marketing and digital marketing
- Work with the SDR team closely, to drive both inbound and outbound pipeline
- Plan, organize and execute various marketing events such as prospect and customer events, conferences, round tables, road shows etc, working with the field marketing team
- Drive our digital marketing positioning (localization of Website, SEO/SEM etc), brand positioning, PR and analyst relations
- Measure the performance of all activities and campaigns, assess them against goals (ROI, Key Performance Indicators) and further improve marketing efficiency
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Partnerships team, to drive account-based marketing and co-marketing activities, towards overall pipeline goals
Skills and requirements:
- 8+ years in high-growth, B2B SaaS-based companies, driving top of the funnel and generating pipeline
- Passionate about Martech space
- Demonstrated leadership skills, especially in a global and matrixed organization
- A hands-on, “can do” attitude, and a drive for outcome focussed performance
- Proven ability to analyze reports, dashboards, data, and other tools to make critical decisions and recommendations to drive marketing strategy, with support from marketing operations team
Follow us on social media