Mogli Technologies delivers a native Salesforce application for SMS and WhatsApp communications to global education organizations and nonprofits, along with extreme growth of clients in commercial verticals. Our products are easy to use and have robust functionality. Our fantastic team members have won the loyalty of clients around the world. We are a small, high-trust team focused on accelerating our clients’ success globally.
We’re looking for a Manager of Alliances and Partnerships to join our team. In this role, you will report to Mogli’s CRO and work very closely with Mogli’s Vice President of Marketing. You will be responsible for building, maintaining, and evolving relationships with Salesforce SI/ISV Partners and Salesforce AEs/SEs/RVPs to refer Mogli SMS business. You will work closely with leadership, the sales, and marketing teams, and client success to increase Mogli SMS opportunities domestically and internationally. You will execute the Mogli partner program and partner referral channel. You will be adept technically with Mogli SMS and a master of demos while also organizing and providing ongoing training to the appropriate SI/ISV Partners and Salesforce teams.
You will work with Salesforce SI/ISV Partners, Salesforce AEs/SEs/RVPs, and other relevant roles to create greater visibility for Mogli SMS opportunities and shepherd specific deals from partners to Mogli’s sales team and equally back to Salesforce AEs. You’ll work closely with the leadership team to execute GTM plans in an owned/aligned market unit/industry and develop specific target practice development plans.
What we hold sacred around here:
Empathy: A powerful characteristic that’s about being in tune, seeing, knowing, and understanding others while also relating as a human in a tech-minded world. Listen. Ask questions. Offer tactful solutions. Instead of serving our own interests, we are wired to serve others.
Hustle & Tenacity: We are action-oriented and happiest in motion. We take pride in delivering exceptional experiences for our clients & partners. In the midst of adversity or challenges, we don’t quit, but hold to a vision and eliminate barriers to find resolution & make things happen.
Twinkle in your Eye: It’s that hidden energy, emotion, or humor – the excitement of having a particular idea before putting it into action. You know something about something and you are excited to share that knowledge.
Proactive: We aim for a no surprises policy that builds trust by outlining next steps early and often, identifying patterns, and courageously communicating. A little extra effort up front saves a big effort later on. Proactivity is a generous and conscientious act.
Growth Minded: We are continually evolving, creating, beautifully curious, and willing to step outside our comfort zones. Unwilling to settle for how things are, we are always looking for ways to engage more effectively and efficiently. Navigating a growing and dynamic business is easiest with a growth mindset.
- Grow and enhance sales pipeline via partner referrals and demos
- Work closely with the CRO, VP of Marketing, and Mogli SE team on a daily basis
- Identify, prospect, and build partner relationships with ISV and SI partners and engage Salesforce AEs/SEs/RVPs while placing your time and efforts in the places that will generate a rewarding flow of business to Mogli
- Focus on building relationships with Salesforce’s ~1,300 SEs leveraging Salesforce’s demo org systems, Mogli’s library of automations and talk tracks, while working closely with Mogli’s SE team to deliver powerful, easy-to-use demos that fit Salesforce’s prospects needs
- Nurture partners with demos (ie ‘lunch and learns’), partner program benefits, webinars, and information on the roadmap, pricing, and releases
- Lead product inquiry and discovery calls to understand partner needs and their clients’ use cases
- Provide demos of Mogli appropriate and customized to the needs of the partners
- Provide a careful hand-off of the referred lead to the sales team
- Follow up with partners to acknowledge and thank them for their referrals, and to better understand future pipeline
- Set recurring meetings with partners to review pipeline and educate partners on appropriate questions to ask to qualify leads and increase referrals
- Create and execute monthly partner newsletter to drive engagement and awareness
- Consistently deliver updates to Salesforce’s Org 62 chat and Salesforce’s Slack channels on shared wins and celebration of clients with appropriate AE/SE/AVP/SVPs etc
- Use Mogli’s instance of Salesforce and HubSpot to track engagement, and activities
- Promote partner lead generation with email and calling campaigns
- Work with the marketing team to identify new tools and campaigns for identifying partners
- Participate and support events around the country and globe, including Dreamforce, Dreamin’ Events, and Partner User Conferences
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with clients and partners around these events
What your day-to-day looks like:
- Prospecting and establishing new SI/ISV and Salesforce AE/SE relationships
- Engaging and staying connected with existing SI/ISV and Salesforce AE/SE relationships
- Working directly with Mogli AEs/BDRs to schedule referral demos and close referral deals
- Supporting and leading marketing campaigns, webinars, events, and other activities to engage and foster successful relationships with SI/ISV partners and Salesforce
- Engage SI/ISV partners and Salesforce AE’s when a Mogli SMS sale is completed by communicating through various channels to celebrate the win and use the sale as a chance to bring attention to Mogli
- Events: Salesforce Dreamforce, regional events, partner events, etc. Plan and organize fun ways to connect with ISV/SI partners and Salesforce staff to promote Mogli and build relationships
- Stay connected with Mogli’s Salesforce partner reps to build and evolve our presence with Salesforce, and build new relationships with Salesforce RVPs and decision-makers
- Effectively track and report on partner engagement metrics for deal attribution and transparency
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of solution sales and OEM, ISV Sales for SaaS platforms/solutions
- 1+ years of partnership experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Ability to articulate a clear, concise client value to internal and client stakeholders
- Sales methodology training and high app rigor within Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud
- Strong client or partner references from SaaS industry leaders
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to create engaging campaigns that drive awareness and net new opportunities
Compensation and Benefits:
- $75k-$90k base salary, $120k-$130k OTE with uncapped commissions
- Complete Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Short-term/Long-term Disability, and Life Insurance fully covered by Mogli
- Matching 401k plan
- Ownership of Mogli and equity grant
- Flexible Time Off per Mogli’s FTO Policy
- 9 US Federal Holidays and 6 paid sick days
- Work from Anywhere in the United States
Follow us on social media