monday.com is looking for a hardworking, thoughtful, and driven client-facing enablement professional looking to make a big impact on our Client-Facing Group globally. This individual has a proven track record of success in a Customer Success and/or CS Enablement role and is seeking to continuously build on existing skills & knowledge while learning and exposing themselves to new and evolving challenges and solutions.
Please note this is a hybrid role in our NYC office.
About The Role
Your responsibilities include collaboration with the immediate Enablement Team, the larger Customer Success Group overall, and additionally, an immediate relationship and partnership with our Business Operations, Marketing, and Consulting groups. An immediate focus will be on High Touch Customer Success. You will help to drive execution and promote meaningful communication across departments and ensure product/process knowledge is streamlined.
- Design, develop and execute CS Enablement solutions that align with strategic initiatives and overall business unit goals.
- Design and develop training curricula within time and budget constraints.
- Establish relationships with CS Leadership to translate feedback in clear and actionable ways.
- Run skills gaps analysis to Identify areas of improvement in current sales representatives’ processes and mitigate future risk.
- Partner with cross-departmental units (business operations, marketing, channel, product) to ensure all initiatives and programs run smoothly.
- Help to create and maintain impact analysis for current and new programs within Client-Facing Enablement charter with clear iteration processes.
- Coordinate, initiate and run end-to-end programmatic sessions for new sales joiners.
- Monitor sales objectives and results as they relate to live sessions, asynchronous learning modules and workshop attendance.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Your Experience & Skills
- 3+ years experience in full customer success and/or CS training adjacent roles.
- Experience in management, training and/or onboarding (preferably in B2B SaaS environment).
- Experience with Learning Management platforms a plus
- Highly collaborative and self-motivated in meeting and exceeding deadlines and goals
- Excels in clear communication and relationship building within their immediate team and cross-departmentally.
- Passion for helping others develop and grow.
- Clearly establish priorities across multiple initiatives while easily pivoting within a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Experience in familiar Client-Facing & Enablement tools a huge plus (Gong, AskAI, Salesforce, Guru, Articulate Rise, Highspot, Slack, Looker).
- Experience with coma plus.
monday.com is constantly looking to expand its incredible workforce with humble, caring, thoughtful, and collaborative individuals to assist in continuing to elevate the exceptional culture we’ve built together.
For New York City-based hires only: Compensation Range: $90,000 – $115,000 base salary, subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes. In addition to base salary, the role includes opportunity to receive and/or earn a discretionary bonus and/or equity based on Company’s plans and in accordance with Company’s policies. Compensation finally awarded to the candidate will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. Compensation ranges for candidates in locations outside of New York City may differ based on the cost of labor and such additional factors for such other locations