monday.com is looking for a hardworking, thoughtful, and driven professional looking to make an impact on our client-facing teams. This individual has a passion for consolidating information, shaping learning experiences and an eye for best practices. They should also have experience in learning & development & knowledge management all while constantly seeking to build on existing skills & learning and exposing themselves to new and evolving challenges and solutions.
Your responsibilities include collaboration with the immediate Enablement Team and the larger Client-Facing Group overall. You will help to ensure product/process knowledge is streamlined through the creation, curation and maintenance of our learning modules, sessions and knowledge centers.
This is an NYC-based position – please note that this role is on a hybrid model.
About The Role
- Assist in the design and development of CF Enablement learning solutions that align with team & group goals.
- Help to design and develop training curricula within time and budget constraints.
- Identify areas of improvement in current learning experiences and iterate when possible.
- Work with cross-departmental units (business operations, marketing, channel, product) to assist in the smooth delivery of all relevant information and knowledge transfer.
- Maintain internal knowledge base(s) with up-to-date information in a clear, organized and easily digestible manner.
- Work closely with Field Enablement to ensure proper delivery of information in all live sessions while conveying intended results.
- Organize, maintain and further develop within our current and/or future LMS programs.
- Capture feedback from SME’s, stakeholders and internal team members for optimal iteration.
- Review/edit new and existing content.
Your Experience & Skills
- 2+ years experience in instructional design / knowledge management.
- Experience in sales/customer success training and/or full sales/cs cycle roles (preferably in B2B SaaS environment).
- Experience with Learning Management platforms.
- Experience with Highspot a huge plus.
- Highly collaborative and self-motivated in meeting and exceeding deadlines and goals.
- Excels in clear communication and relationship building within their immediate team and cross-departmentally.
- Ability to develop various forms of learning material based on desired learning outcomes.
- Ability to work within pre-defined style/brand guidelines.
- Clearly establish priorities across multiple initiatives while easily pivoting within a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Experience in familiar Sales and Sales Enablement tools a huge plus (SalesLoft, Salesforce, Guru, Articulate Rise, Showpad, Slack, Looker).
- Experience with coma plus.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
For New York City-based hires only: Compensation Range: $70,000 – $95,000 base salary, subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes. In addition to base salary, the role includes opportunity to receive and/or earn a discretionary bonus and/or equity based on Company’s plans and in accordance with Company’s policies. Compensation finally awarded to the candidate will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. Compensation ranges for candidates in locations outside of New York City may differ based on the cost of labor and such additional factors for such other locations