The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $137.6 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB has one of the most comprehensive and differentiating sales enablement programs in the industry. We have made a massive commitment in this area, with goals to continue to shorten ramp time and maximize the productivity of our sales force. Therefore we are looking for a Learning Operations Manager that will become an integral role of the team, designed to optimize the learning process and workflow, and strategically improve performance of the sales organization.
Sales Enablement is delivered through the Global Sales organization and, as a team, reports to the Chief Revenue Officer. The team’s responsibilities include implementing and evolving our sales methodology, delivering relevant training programs, providing targeted coaching, optimizing sales resources, and equipping leadership with actionable insights. All of this needs to be delivered in an optimized digital experience. That’s where you come in.
Our existing programs have consistently had an overwhelmingly positive impact on the sales organization and the company as a whole. They are frequently cited as the best our sales professionals have seen in their careers. We are starting to reimagine the boundaries of what is possible with digital sales enablement from standard eLearning modules to virtual and augmented reality.
- Set and lead the LMS and CMS strategy for the sales enablement team
- Collaborate with other departments such as sales, product marketing, Sales Leaders, Executives and other stake-holders to work on a process to ensure the quality and organization of our training & content is exceeding expectations
- Be a critical member of the Sales Enablement team, with a deep understanding of our product offerings, growth opportunities, and our culture and values
- Collaborate with sales leaders to ensure our enablement programs are exceeding their needs
- Guide subject matter experts and project managers on what enablement collateral needs to be built, refreshed or enhanced based on data
- Identify inefficiencies within the organization and standardize processes to help the team move faster
- Working to automate virtual learning paths based on seller competencies & leader input
- Build, propose and execute on new initiatives to improve our sales enablement programs to senior leadership that include current and new systems/tools
- Optimize internal tools like MindTickle and Highspot
The ideal candidate will have
- 3-4 years of Sales Enablement or sales operations experience
- 2+ years of experience owning/managing learning and content management systems.
- Experience with sales CMS and LMS tools (Highspot and MindTickle is a plus)
- A passion for using technology to solve problems
- A high degree of organization and attention to detail
- A relentless drive to ensure the best possible product is delivered and pride of ownership
- Entrepreneurial drive, the ability to ideate & work cross-functionally to design and execute a plan to make those ideas a reality
- Self-starter mentality with a track record of producing exceptional work with minimal supervision
- Ability to network inside the company and influence stakeholders to drive collaboration and program excellence
- Exposure to SaaS business model, MongoDB or NoSQL databases is a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ well-being and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.