The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $137.6 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
The mission of the Global Field Marketing Programs team is to increase company revenue by creating a stronger alignment between Marketing and all customer-facing teams. You’ll improve Marketing’s impact on the outbound Sales motion by scaling ABM programs and integrating global demand generation campaigns into outbound prospecting.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with the greater Marketing organization to synthesize global campaigns into programs that Sales can use to build pipeline in their strategic accounts. Being part of the Global Field Marketing Programs team requires a deep knowledge of our business objectives and an understanding of what Sales needs to win new business. You’ll be both analytical and creative.
The role will report into the Lead, Global Field Marketing Programs and can be based anywhere globally within the vicinity of one of our hub offices located in NA, EMEA, APAC
- Scale the impact of Marketing programs by acting as the bridge between Field Marketing and other relevant teams supporting demand generation and account expansion
- Interpret data to build a comprehensive map of Marketing programs aligned to account segmentations
- Build content, tools, and process to enable Sales to effectively use Marketing programs in their outbound prospecting to shorten sales cycles and improve productivity
- Create and maintain a repository of scalable account-based marketing tactics for Sales to utilize (e.g., account-specific webinars/events, customer gift campaigns, learn-a-thons, newsletters, eWorkshops, etc…)
- Support outbound prospecting programs focusing on increasing product expansion and feature stickiness by amplifying global campaigns
- 5-7 years of field marketing, sales enablement, and/or account management experience in an enterprise software, B2B SaaS or technology company
- Experience with account based marketing a plus
- Highly results driven with outstanding analytical ability; demonstration of a metrics-driven approach to success and can show Return on Investment (ROI)
- Exceptional cross-organization/cross-functional project management and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with project management software
- Good humor and positive, can-do attitude is required
- 10-20% travel
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.