We’re here to make money work for everyone and we’re doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We’re focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people’s lives through Monzo.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive strategy and execution of product marketing for Monzo.
You will be responsible for communicating the features and benefits of our products & services through compelling storytelling to drive adoption and engagement. You will partner with many cross functional teams, including Product, Data Science, Design, and Engineering, to achieve our shared goals.
- Leading the development and execution of go-to-market strategies for Monzo’s products, services, and features across marketing channels
- Owning marketing initiatives to increase awareness, discoverability and consideration of Monzo and communicating the impact of these initiatives with other senior stakeholders
- Develop value proposition and messaging frameworks, and drive articulation of product portfolio positioning aligned to Monzo’s key goals
- Collaborating with Product Managers to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on competitive landscape and feedback from customers
- Identify success metrics and measure the results of your strategies and initiatives to continuously iterate and maximize results. Every decision you make is backed up with research or data.
- Working with our CRM team to test & scale marketing tactics across owned channels (in-app real estate, notifications, and email)
You should apply if:
- You’ve experience in marketing consumer products (financial products is a bonus but not necessary)
- You’re motivated by growth targets and are excited to work at a fast-paced, growing company
- You’re happy with a combination of getting your hands dirty and taking ownership of your area
- You take a customer first approach to everything you do
- You are happy working in a regulated environment in a company that thrives on transparency and collaboration
- You’re comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to back you up
- You get the Monzo brand and understand what it means to customers
- You understand how consumer facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team
This isn’t for you if:
- You aren’t comfortable with ambiguity, or thinking from first principles
- You don’t enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- You aren’t happy taking an MVP approach and doing what’s good enough for now with for iterative changes to follow
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves three main stages:
- Recruiter Call via a phone call (30mins)
- Initial Call via Google Meet (30 mins)
- Case study (Presentation) & Role Specific Interview via Google Meet (1.5 hours) & a Values (Behavioural) Interview via Google Meet (1 hour)
Our average process takes around 3-4 weeks but we will always work around your availability.
What’s in it for you:
- 💰 Competitive base salary ➕stock options
- ✈️ We can help you relocate to the UK
- ✅ We can sponsor visas
- 📍 This role will be based out of our London office next to Liverpool Street station (a hybrid of office based and home working)
- ⏰ We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- 📚 Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
- ➕ And much more, see our full list of benefitshere
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2022 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.