Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace — our online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal.
Founded in 2017, our award-winning, technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 400 across 4 locations.
Motorway is now valued at over $1 billion and is backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors, having raised £143 million in Series C funding.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up at a crucial phase of growth and help change an industry for the better.
The Product Marketing Manager, is an exciting new role, designed to bring out the very best of Motorway’s dealer platform. The role will be responsible for driving engagement and adoption of key high-value features, among our dealer base, keeping us ahead of competition and partnering with our CRM, commercial and dealer teams.
The role will report to our Head of Product Marketing in a dedicated function, facilitating and enabling Motorway’s marketing channels. The role couldn’t be opened at a better time, with a jam-packed product roadmap of new features and enhancements ready to come to market this year. Responsibilities include;
- Managing delivery of the product marketing strategy including launches and adoption driving campaigns
- Adept in addressing and contributing to essential areas such as value proposition and messaging frameworks
- Partner with Product Managers and Dealer team to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on competitive landscape and feedback from customers
- Work with Head of Product Marketing to create new, and manage existing, marketing programs (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, merch etc.) that articulate the benefits of our products and features
- Taking a proactive stance as the voice of our products
- Proven experience in product marketing, ideally in rapid growth/tech
- Good stakeholder relationship management skills
- Experience leading cross-functional team (e.g. Product launch)
- Blend of creative and strategic thinking
- Proven contribution to go-to market strategy and delivery
- Broad understanding of marketing mix and how different channels work (T-Shaped marketer)
- A competitive salary
- Significant stock options – we succeed and fail together as a team – we want you to be included in our success
- BUPA private health insurance
- Annual learning budget with Learnerbly
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Flexible working (approximately 1-2 days in the office a week)
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
Equal Opportunities Statement
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences.
Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.