We are a technology company that aims to help people return home safely from their worksites by building smart safety systems. We have a hyper focused safety culture that puts our customers and our employee safety first. As a company, we aim for stable and sustained business growth and this strategy has supported our growth. We hire carefully to ensure our growth strategy as well as culture fit and value each hire tremendously. We hugely value learning and continuous improvement and believe strongly in furthering the careers of all our employees. We recognize that our careers can take us in different directions, and we value retention by recognizing and even encouraging this diverse career growth. Being a global organization, we are well positioned to have varied opportunities within the organization to support growth in different directions. Our compensation and benefits packages are competitive.
MSA is an organization that respects boundaries, encourages people to unplug and recharge, and prioritizes the well-being of everyone on the team, all while sustaining reasonable growth and remaining committed to our meaningful mission.
Digital Campaign Development and Execution
- Responsible for the development and technical build-out of digital marketing campaigns to drive revenue for MSA through digital channels.
- Executes user digital pathway and email campaign plans, recommending specific email campaign and lead nurturing solutions to reach business goal. Builds data flows and audience segmentation.
- Responsible for campaign execution and project management: oversees design reviews with internal stakeholders and manages feedback and revisions, ensuring initiatives are completed on-time.
- Designs and builds digital user pathways, HTML email campaigns and associated digital content, providing recommendations for optimizations and technical enhancements.
- Leads and executes all ongoing monthly email campaigns, such as monthly newsletters and blog updates.
- Supports reporting and analytics, including ongoing campaign optimization.
Maintaining & Improving Foundational Marketing Automation Programs
- Responsible for maintaining and improving foundational operational programs within MSA’s marketing automation platform (Marketo), which are the basis for all revenue-driving digital marketing campaigns at MSA.
- Recommends ongoing improvements and best practices for optimizing foundational programs based on evolving data and technology advancements.
- These foundational programs include, but are not limited to lead nurturing strategies, lead scoring programs, traffic segmentation and targeting, user subscription centers, and lead lifecycle processes.
Supports MSA’s Social Media Content
- Supports with scheduling and execution of social media content, both directly and via agencies. Coordinates both paid and organic content across channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Supports MarCom Specialists to create content as required
Marketing Data Management & Digital Tool Integrations
- Maintains marketing data flows and integration with other key digital marketing and sales tools, including CRM (Salesforce).
- Monitors lead nurturing and lead lifecycle flows to ensure proper performance.
- Follows MarCom’s data governance and data upload processes, ensuring consistency and data privacy best practices. Maintains lead acquisition and online forms, optimizing as needed.
- Supports technical implementation of automation tool extensions and plug-ins and assists with integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
- 3 years’ experience in marketing
- 1 year experience with marketing automation software
- 1 year experience with social media management tools
- Understanding of digital marketing, user journey flows, and marketing automation execution
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritize multiple projects at one time
- HTML or CSS programming knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, GDPR
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Marketo Certified Associate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.