A bit about us
We’re at the forefront of one of the most exciting evolutions of our generation – remote employment. No longer do employers have to hire according to geography, and no longer do employees have to worry about proximity to work and daily commutes. Today, companies can hire the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world. But they need digital solutions to help them streamline the process…
We are Multiplier! Our global employment platform empowers companies to contract staff all across the world, while managing the complexities of local compliance, labour contracts, payroll, benefits and taxes – all from one software system. It’s a game changer!
A bit about the opportunity
As a Sales Enablement Lead, you will be responsible for the onboarding, training and skill development of a fast growth sales team. Your objective is to help them ramp and develop, to overachieve on target and scale organisationally.
What you’ll do:
- You will be the strategic enablement partner for our APAC Sales team, working directly with key stakeholders to organise onboarding, continuous training, tools, stack management, and content.
- Assist with identifying needs in the sales organisation and creating training content to improve results, fill gaps, and enhance product knowledge.
- Be responsible for implementing systems and processes by collaborating and partnering cross functionally with the other teams to innovate and improve the experience and processes
- Become a product matter expert in order to deliver high quality training and content that resonates with the APAC markets.
- Regularly listen in on customer calls to offer proactive inputs and feedback to the sales team
- Own important communication channels to the field and continuously improve the information flow.
- Help manage and support tools and resources to ensure that sales productivity is continuing to improve
- Maintain updated knowledge within our internal knowledge base, whilst helping to track which resources are most-used by the APAC region.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Sales Enablement role from a high-growth tech start-up
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A creative mindset, with a positive “can-do” attitude and bias to action
- A people-first, and growth mindset
- An affinity to work (thrive!) as a remote employee, within a fast growth business, and an incredibly explosive sector
- The ability to work independently, problem solve proactively, and collaborate effectively
- Preferably: sales experience
- Preferably: knowledge of one or more additional language
What we’ll provide for you:
- Autonomy within your role
- Ability to work fully-remotely
- Working with a compassionate, energetic, inspired, ambitious, and diverse team
- Opportunity to grow within a fast-growth business
- Competitive benefits, compensation, and culture of recognition
- Unlimited holiday policy
- A commitment to positively impact your career
A bit about you
You absolutely love working with a unique and inspired workforce, and being part of a dispersed team doesn’t bother you. Startups excite you because you covet the opportunity to contribute to building something special, early on. You understand the art and science of sales, and use systems and mathematics to succeed. You’ve been successful in sales, and relish the opportunity to grow. You’re progressively minded, creative, accountable, and quirky in your own way. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Equal employment opportunity
Multiplier is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit usemultiplier.breezy.hr.
Follow us on social media