MURAL’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
MURAL created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, MURAL is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 700 “MURAListas” around the world collaborate in the MURAL® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
MURAL has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
MURAL’s RevOps team is seeking an experienced go-to-market systems leader to lead a high-performance team responsible for accelerating our implementation of applications and processes. This is a highly technical role responsible for tools implementation, maintenance, system reliability, data connections, and tech stack strategy. You will work on everything from long-term initiatives to keep our go-to-market engine humming to the tactical day-to-day support of our end users!
Partnership and collaboration are core functions of this role, and communicating through technical and business language is critical for success. The role will be accountable for a scalable tech roadmap and continual enhancements for our customer-facing teams. An ideal candidate will be proficient in SaaS sales acceleration tools, self-driven, strategic, experienced with data governance, and highly analytical.
In this role, you will:
- Own the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s GTM systems with a focus on scalable integration and workflows to support the growing needs of the business.
- Act as the primary point of contact, primary administrator and internal expert on our sales and customer success systems: Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, and more.
- Work with managers and analysts from Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, and Revenue Operations to ensure seamless integrations with key systems (Salesforce, Marketo, Financial Systems, and Product).
- Build trusted relationships with our vendors to ensure best practice usage, user adoption, and business value realization.
- Ensure data integrity and architecture are managed to ensure ease of access and trust in our CRM data.
- Maintain a view of technology trends to spot opportunities and develop recommendations for continued scaling and competitive advantage.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer journey to identify process and technical debt.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve a wide range of process and operational issues or inefficiencies, providing quick and decisive solutions.
- 8+ years of experience in a GTM Operations, Sales Operations, or Revenue Operations role, helping build the function at scale in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Business acumen, as well as deep experience managing Salesforce and related CRM applications, including AppExchange products, custom integrations, and marketing automation.
- Deep experience in evaluating, implementing, and maintaining integrated business systems and processes.
- Proven experience partnering effectively with application vendors and collaborating with subject matter experts to deliver successful system rollouts, adoption, and impact.
- Track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully define and roll out technology solutions.
- Technically skilled, intellectually curious, and able to lead complex technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization with team members, partners, and vendors.
- Experience as product manager for GTM tech stack and/or project manager for technology projects and enhancements, with a track record of meeting stakeholder needs under tight timelines and resource constraints.
- Critical thinking and initiative to self-start and deliver projects from the discovery phase to stakeholder rollout and adoption.
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with territory management, sales/account management processes and sales metrics and reporting are a plus.
In the state of Colorado, the salary for this role ranges from $132,600 to $179,400 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
In New York City, the salary for this role ranges from $165,800 to $224,300 + equity + benefits, but may vary based on your qualifications and job-related experience level, that could result in a level outside of this range.
Please submit your resume in English.
What we offer
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.