MyTutor is the UK’s leading online platform for 1:1 & 3:1 learning, and we’re on a mission to give every teen the chance to reach their potential. We’re building a future where access to high quality learning is stress-free for those who can afford it, and funded for those who can’t.
Tuition is one of the most powerful ways to improve pupils’ grades, confidence and life chances. Yet it remains out of reach for many. Our handpicked community of tutors work online with students from all walks of life, and our tutors have given half a million lessons so far – raising results on average by one whole grade. We’re proud of the fact that over 1000 schools have also chosen to work with us. And that we’ve earned a Trustpilot rating of 4.8/5.
We understand that time is a luxury for school leadership teams, so we aim to make our programme setup straightforward, with flexible lesson times to fit their timetables. We match pupils carefully with subject specialist tutors – and every lesson is tailored to their needs. With all the disruption to education that COVID-19 has brought, online tuition gives schools a safe and reliable way to keep students’ progress on track – no matter where they live or what they need help with.
The role in a nutshell:
Reporting to the Head of Consumer Sales and Customer Success and working closely with the Commercial Director, you’ll focus on the key initiatives that will enable the sales & marketing team to do their best work. You’ll be responsible for owning HubSpot and other tooling, building the processes & structure required to deliver on our revenue & productivity targets.
What you can expect:
- Own & build solutions into Hubspot and other tools
- Provide team dashboards to track our results, team KPIs and cross-functional efficiencies, and identify areas for improvements e.g. processes, lead scoring and customer retention along the whole customer funnel from lead to retention
- Be the company expert on Hubspot sales CRM, managing and maintaining sales and customer success data and looking at ways to improve results. Ensure future proofed for scaling from onboarding through to reporting requirements.
- Manage all tooling utilised in the sales team ensuring we’re using in the most efficient way and providing recommendations on any additional tooling to support the team and cross-functional collaboration.
- Support the Head of Sales and Sales Manager on running experiments to optimise efficiencies and improve conversion rates
The type of person we would love to meet:
- Someone who has strong problem-solving skills and ability to see and make process improvements. Prior experience building processes and implementing change within a growing organisation is desirable
- Someone who has experience with Hubspot, not only as an admin but also as a product owner
- Someone who has worked with sales teams before and understand the sales funnel
- Someone who has strong analytical and modelling skills and is proficient with GSheets/Excel
- Someone who is a thoughtful communicator, both verbally and in writing, able to adapt your style to different audiences and in different contexts.
- Someone who is excited about the opportunity to grow a market leading tutoring brand and impact the lives of 1m students
- Investment in your learning with a personal L&D budget of up to £350
- Your own laptop (Mac or Windows) and hardware (we can help you set up a home office if WFH)
- Workplace pension
- Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
- Private Healthcare option through BUPA
- Enhanced parent policies
- Cycle, tech and gym schemes
- Mentor/mentee scheme
- Regular team events & socials (we’ve just had a remote Sofar Sounds gig and wine tasting!)
- 25 days holiday (plus public holidays)
- A culture that champions wellbeing with monthly workshops and 1:1 coaching
MyTutor is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and we have set up our own EDI (Equality, Diversity and Inclusion) committee who host regular events to make sure we live up to those values. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered.
Follow us on social media