n2y is a national leader in creating and delivering educational materials and curriculum for the special education classroom. The company creates symbols, content and curriculum delivered using dynamic and interactive applications to students, teachers and parents. Its curriculum is used extensively throughout the United States, and the company has the number one licensable symbol set used to develop special education content.
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Account Manager is primarily responsible for supporting and developing existing business revenue objectives of n2y. This position is responsible for ongoing account maintenance and upsell in defined renewal account base.
- Prospecting calls into accounts in order to identify opportunities for all n2y products, identify key decision-makers/influencers, and ascertain a timeframe based on clients’ technical requirements.
- At the direction of the Director of Small Districts, contact specific established accounts to determine potential for add-on business or upsell business and maintain future opportunities.
- Trade show and direct mail lead follow-up.
- Provide support for sales-directed promotions (Webinar promotions, educational seminars, training programs, marketing initiatives, etc.)
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to maintain a current listing of all leads, opportunities and customer information and well as to enhance communication across company departments.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience.
- Hands-on experience with CRM (Salesforce) software.
- Understanding of the sales administration process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive, and self-motivated.
These qualifications are general guidelines for success, however, we understand that not all candidates will have experience in each area. If you have skills and experience that may be transferable to this role and share our passion for our mission and values, we would love to hear from you!
n2y cultivates a fun, collaborative and innovative work environment where diversity is embraced, encouraged, and empowered. Our teams are diligent, informed, and tireless in their work serving individuals with special needs. n2y’s team members are encouraged to learn, work, play, serve, donate, communicate, and advocate. We keep the needs of individuals with disabilities at the forefront of each day with outstanding teammates to help us meet those needs.
n2y offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. It also has a company matching 401(k) savings plan.
n2y is committed to providing a Drug-Free Workplace for all employees.
n2y is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.