Nautical is building multi-vendor ecommerce technology that will power the future economy. We are looking for wave makers interested in having a lasting impact at a funded startup. We are committed to our work and are charging diligently towards our mission to democratize access to marketplace tech.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team in our Dallas or New York office. We work in a hybrid work environment, and we value in-person collaboration and will often meet in-office three days a week.
The Director of Marketing position will be responsible for a wide breadth of activities across marketing — from deciding on marketing initiatives to reporting against performance. This role is perfect for an experienced marketing professional who wants to directly contribute to campaigns and sees new initiatives as a welcomed challenge. The Director of Marketing is an individual contributor who will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
No day will look the same – you will be thrown different tasks across the entire spectrum of marketing activities. In this role, the Director of Marketing will work closely with the Head of Marketing and other members of the marketing team to develop and execute go-to-market strategies. You will also be in regular communication with leaders of the product, sales, partnership, and customer success teams to ensure we are all moving towards the same goal.
- Go-to-Market Strategy – Assist the Head of Marketing in developing, planning, implementing, executing, managing, and budgeting current and new marketing initiatives.
- Develop Brand Architecture – Refine value prop, ICP development, and messaging and positioning across the entire company. Use brand architecture to copywrite for sales collateral, conference flyers, our website, and ads among other content.
- Analytics, Reporting & Budgeting– Measure marketing programs on an ongoing basis and provide reports against campaigns to make informed decisions for future marketing initiatives and budgets.
- Partner Management – Work with our marketing partners including growth agencies, PR firms, media, and consultants to ensure we are continuing to work with high-value partners.
- ABM Strategy & Execution– Plan and implement an Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy that successfully targets our ICP.
- Events Management– Plan and execute events from conferences to ABM event planning alongside the sales and partnership teams.
- Cross-Team Collaboration– Collaborate with leaders of Product, Partnership, Sales, and Customer Success teams to share the Nautical brand throughout the entire customer journey.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing operations, management, or a related field
- Experience marketing toward enterprise buyers in a B2B SaaS commerce environment
- Deep understanding of various marketing channels – PPC, SEO, organic/paid social, email, and paid media partnerships
- Experience developing and managing a marketing budget
- Experience running Account Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Superb project management skills with a data-driven and highly analytical view
- Ability to work in ambiguity and make decisions with confidence
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment Experience with Hubspot and Google Analytics is a must
Beyond the Skills
- You are committed to people. At Nautical, we are radically human. We make everything about people: our technology, decisions, interactions, and product are rooted in the power of being human first.
- You are a lifetime learner. We proceed by leaning into our team, knowing we don’t know everything. We listen, make data-driven decisions, and communicate openly.
- You are customer-centric. We are customer focused because acting in the interest of our customers is always the right choice.
- You are solution-oriented. We leave our egos at the door and focus on solving problems. We are okay with being wrong to make sure the product is right.
- You are passionately different. We believe in the strength of diversity, embracing different perspectives and cultures to improve our community and our decision quality.
- Competitive salary and equity at a fast-growing company at the Series A stage
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans- from day 1
- A hybrid work environment with an office located in Uptown Dallas or Manhattan New York
- Home office equipment budget
- 20 days PTO
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media