At Nayya, we believe there’s a better way to choose benefits. A more transparent, less confusing way for employees to control their health and financial potential. Powered by billions of data points and machine learning, our benefits experience platform delivers personalized decision support and guidance during open enrollment, new employee onboarding, qualifying life events, and in the moments that matter all year round. This is one of the most stressful and challenging situations consumers face – and we see that as an opportunity to build an innovative response that can help millions of Americans possess the control and understanding they deserve.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing team and support marketing initiatives by managing and executing a variety of marketing initiatives, including social media, email campaigns, content creation, events, landing pages, targeted ads, marketing automation campaigns, and analytics. The ideal candidate will be a versatile marketer with a solid understanding of the entire marketing mix, including both traditional and digital channels, and will also be responsible for lead generation and content distribution across various platforms.
The ideal candidate is comfortable multitasking and is good at prioritizing under minimum supervision. You must also be tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and an effective communicator to succeed in the role. We’re looking for someone who is creative, willing to learn new things, has excellent organizational and communication skills, and is passionate about healthtech.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, including social media, email, content, events, and advertising.
- Assist with the planning and execution of events and webinars, including pre-event marketing, registration, logistics, and post-event follow-up.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product, sales, and customer success, to develop marketing strategies that support business objectives.
- Track relevant metrics using analytics tools, monitor KPIs, and report to senior management on campaign effectiveness.
- Stay up-to-date with social media and marketing trends and best practices.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Advertising, preferably in a B2B technology or software company
- Proficiency in Hubspot and Salesforce
- Proficiency in Google Suite, including creating outstanding Google Slides and managing Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with social media marketing on platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Knowledge of CMS, such as WordPress, Strapi (or similar)
- Familiarity with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, HotJar, SemRush
- Familiarity with design tools, such as Canva, Figma, InVision (or similar)
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Strong copywriting, editing, and proofreading skill
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present in front of large audiences or conduct case studies with clients
- Experience in benefits or healthcare industries is a plus
NYC Salary Range
Why Join Nayya?
- Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up – grow with us!
- Have a meaningful impact on a platform that is scaling very rapidly
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on empowerment and autonomy
- Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Benefits include: Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Nayya is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
To apply for this job please visit app.joinrise.co.
Follow us on social media