As a Client Partner, you will be a pivotal part in expanding current, strategic accounts at Neocol. The Client Partner has experience in the Salesforce ecosystem with large CMT and high-tech clients with the ability to expand the portfolio of business and services within accounts.
Description of Neocol
Neocol helps subscription companies scale & grow! Advising the world’s most innovative B2B organizations on how to optimize their subscription & billing management and billing processes to gain competitive advantage, promote cross-functional transparency, and provide a superior customer experience.
Client Partner Roles and Responsibilities
Portfolio Management/Client Success: Build and maintain a profitable portfolio of accounts by consistently assuring high value solutions for our clients.
- Solution Delivery Leadership – overall accountability for working with Delivery leadership to align our products and services to foster long-term, sustainable value creation for our clients. Also fostering on-time, on-budget completion of engagements with high-quality outcomes that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Client relationship management – building long-term, profitable relationships with key accounts, developing “trusted advisor” relationships with client leadership.
- Sales & Account management – facilitating ongoing account growth and management of existing accounts, and proactively managing formal client commitments/agreements (e.g. MSA’s, SOW’s, change orders) at portfolio accounts.
Business Development/Entrepreneurial Skills: Contribute to successful business development activities, working with assigned Business Development resources and Marketing, by helping build awareness of the brand, qualifying and proposing new business, and successfully closing new business at both net new and existing accounts.
- Guiding/driving the development of compelling and market relevant proposals, including writing, reviewing and approving proposals and associated estimates.
- Building/leveraging productive relationships with alliance partner resources (e.g. Salesforce AE’s, Sales leadership, etc.).
- Developing, reviewing, refining client engagement documents (e.g. Master Agreements, Statements of Work, Change Orders, etc.).
Operations/Profitability Management: supporting the attainment of profitability goals for the overall company, focusing on portfolio accounts, by effectively managing overall cost, revenue, and company financial drivers, assuring:
- Account/Client revenue and profitability goals.
- Project Profitability goals – costs incurred to deliver an engagement vs. invoiced and collected revenue.
- Timely invoicing / collections – attainment of DSO and cash flow goals.
Resource Management and Development: Support the effective management/allocation of resources, fostering attainment of utilization and contribution goals.
- Managing/overseeing the involvement of resources on client engagements, including compliance with project commitments and professional agreements.
- Development / coaching of resources – working with Service Delivery and Business Development leaders to provide guidance to professionals to assure quality of service delivery and development of our team members.
- Participate in / facilitate recruiting and retention activities.
Professional Skills: Creating and fostering an environment that facilitates high performance work teams with both client and company personnel.
- Communication, organization and leadership – consistently demonstrating a positive example for our team and at the client, in both actions and words; consistently staying above the line and promoting a productive work environment.
- Act in self directed manner – setting and attaining goals that align with overall business and client objectives with minimal supervision.
- Mentoring our personnel – providing guidance for their professional development and career.
- Demonstrating our core values on a consistent basis.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience in leading the successful delivery of Salesforce projects and supporting account teams in meeting sales and account growth goals
- Ability to quickly assess client situation, needs and opportunities, and define/shape our solution approaches to meet specific client requirements, reflecting industry vertical, business priorities, and desired outcomes – you may also use Pre-sales engineering team to assist.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with clients, and alignment solution delivery with realization of measurable business value.
- Effectively developing the skills and capabilities of project managers and engagement leaders.
- Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity of self and team.
- Understanding of professional services operations and management.
- Participate in Major Account Planning processes; effective management and execution of plans to drive net new business.
- Foster cooperation and teamwork while participating in a group, working toward solutions that generally benefit all involved parties; creates an atmosphere where timely and high-quality information flows smoothly throughout the team (both internal and external) and appropriately adapts to different situations and styles.
- Communicate thoughts, ideas, recommendations, and perspectives effectively, clearly and concisely verbally, such as presentations, meetings and one-on-one.
- Demonstrates passion and commitment to achieving personal and professional goals
- Anticipates potential challenges, issues and opportunities and takes appropriate action to improve, enhance, and drive quality of projects and services.
- Consistently align words and actions with the values of the organization.
- Identifies root causes and avoids jumping to conclusions based on insufficient information or knowledge.
- Appropriately recognizes when to consult with others and/or escalate issues or specific situations to appropriate leadership.
- Appropriately representing interests of the company to develop strategies for giving on some points and standing firm on others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Personally seeks to add value in work activities.
- Works to develop and maintain positive working relationships with co-workers (internal and external) by respecting their time, needs, and opinions, and maintaining a pleasant work attitude.
- Consistently represents the long-term interests of the company and works to create an environment better than it was before.
- Fully remote workforce ensures that you have the tools you need to successfully perform your job and create a proper balance of work and personal life
- Employer match 401K plan
- Full health, vision & dental benefit offerings
- Laptop reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and mandatory 1 week of PTO per quarter
- Mobile & Internet reimbursement
- Certification achievement salary increases
We hope to hear from you soon!
Neocol is an equal opportunity employer. Neocol does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, military service or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law and reasonably accommodates applicants and employees as required by applicable law.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remotive.com/remote-jobs/customer-support/sr-client-partner-1852126→