We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
“At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization.” -George Kurian, CEO
North America Director, Business Performance
Responsible for forecasting, revenue performance, cadence, insights and execution of planning activities for North America and all Areas and segments. Drives annual Go-To-Market and planning processes.
As a Senior member of the geo/US team, you will drive the following:
- Manage team for core operational functional coverage of each Area in North America:
- Forecasting, Rev Performance, Business Cadence and Insights to support decision making and strategic planning
- Execution of Planning Activities
- Deliver analysis on risk & opportunity
- Partner with HQ for Core Metrics and Dashboards Adoption
- Performance Management – Support QBR, MBR, sales performance analysis, Win Loss Reports, KPI monitoring and control
- Manage annual operating plan for North America at Geo level, including FY Transition process, Goals, Wallets, Segmentation, Account Assignment, Coverage Planning and optimization, GARD, and Restatement
- Develop a forward-looking GTM, product, and geo strategy using field feedback, market intelligence, and incubation efforts. Develop and Execute Geo and Area level long/mid-term growth strategies for core and cloud
- Integration of public cloud, consumption and subscription models into geo/area forecasting and planning cadence
- Collaborate with North America/US Sales Vice President, Controller, and Sales Operations leader for business strategy and forecast. Able to represent North America / US on Quarterly business reviews and forecast calls.
- Collaborate with worldwide Business performance team to define/enhance Rhythm of the Business and roll out in North America/US. Utilize offshore Center of Excellence for reporting and dashboards.
- A limited amount of travel for face-to-face meetings may be required.
- Strong data analysis, data modeling, and forecasting skills. Analytical, Data driven leader with experience building / executing growth strategies for successful sales organizations.
- Preference for experience in hybrid and public cloud models, including consumption and subscription. Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to work at executive level.
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years working in the technology sector within Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Finance, or similar functions, ideally with experience in two or more of the following:
- business analytics and insights
- fiscal year planning cycles
- operating model development
- process improvement and design
- business operations/cadence management
IC – Typically requires a minimum of 15 years of related experience.Mgr & Exec – Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience.
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
USA Residents Only: The base salary hiring wage range for this position which the Company reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position in the specified geographic areas or locations, is $180,000 – $250,000. Final compensation will be dependent on various factors relevant to the position and candidate such as geographical location, candidate qualifications, certifications, relevant job-related work experience, education, skillset and other relevant business and organizational factors, consistent with applicable law. In addition, the position may include some of the following comprehensive benefits such Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(K), Paid Time off (PTO), sick time, leave of absence as per the FMLA and other relevant leave laws, Company bonus/commission, employee stock purchase plan, and/or restricted stocks (RSU’s).
In accordance with NetApp’s Policy, all U.S. employees of NetApp must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they work at a Company location or remotely. If there is a reason preventing you from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, you must request and be approved for one of the legally acceptable exemptions and reasonable accommodation must be established.