NetApp is seeking a Director of Sales Ops
- Work with sales and cross-functional leadership across the business to execute the GTM approach for your market/segment.
- Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance metrics to ensure the organization fully commands the business.
- Lead executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g., QBRs).
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business (health of business, sales efficiency and productivity KPIs, dashboards).
- Provide actionable recommendations and facilitate data-driven decisions with sales leadership through exceptional business partnering and strategic thinking.
- Lead the operational support that drives the performance of each segment and channel towards repeatable, predictable motions.
- Execute and manage core sales operations processes such as expansion planning, market optimization, target setting, leading indicator management, and forecasting.
- Evaluate adoption of core sales processes, reporting, and systems and identify opportunities to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Partner closely with cross-functional team members on priority go-to-market initiatives execution within the Time Zone.
- Collaborate with people development/sales training teams to provide input into training needs based on sales performance data.
- Responsible for managing quota setting and plans across all revenue functions to ensure that financial objectives are optimized and allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Partner with top sales management to find opportunities for sales growth. Foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Ensures sales reports and other intelligence is used by the sales organization and leverages reporting tools and dashboard critical metrics needed for measurement.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Product, and Legal) to ensure that all deals align with corporate strategies and guidelines
- Provide deal structure guidance to sales; identify and recommend changes to deal structures in response to observed deal financials.
- Guide sales teams in the deal flow process and ensure smooth handoffs; drive enhancements to the quote-to-order processes and policies.
The successful candidate will be a broadly qualified and experienced leader with extensive leadership experience in Sales Operations. Experience in the scale and sophistication of a large global business, combined with a background in a growth-oriented, technology-enabled business will be critical.
- You have 10+ years prior experience in sales strategy and operations or business insights / analytics roles for a high growth company and over $500M in revenue.
- You have 3+ years of people management experience, with demonstrated success in building a team, in building an inclusive, positive, and high-performance culture, and in retention and team member development.
- Strong experience in the SaaS sales and services sectors.
- Experience running a Geographically dispersed team.
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business, driving world-class operational execution, communicate big picture opportunities, and make data-driven decisions. You have experience in driving the adoption of CRM platforms from a legacy environment to a modern CRM platform.
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly.
- You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- You have a demonstrated ability to manage teams with deep analytical skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are detailed oriented.