Netsertive is a marketing technology partner that enables multi-location businesses, franchises, and automotive brands to create localized marketing experiences at scale. We believe that for multi-location marketers to succeed in today’s world requires a unique set of technology and processes, which Netsertive has created and perfected since our first digital campaign in 2009. We’re passionate about helping marketers on their journey to localized marketing success, and we have a lot of fun along the way!
Netsertive is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join the team. Based in Raleigh, NC and reporting to the VP of Marketing, this role is responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. These programs will include both inbound and outbound marketing motions including content marketing, SEM, events, email, social, video and display advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for B2B tech companies, strong management experience, and strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate a consistent flow of marketing and sales qualified leads to build pipeline and increase marketing’s contribution to revenue.
- Manage the strategy and team of marketing managers responsible for impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to sales conversations and increase marketing contributed revenue.
- Manage the sales development team responsible for moving leads into and through the sales funnel, and setting up sales qualified appointments using Salesloft and other tools.
- Oversee and improve the entirety of the lead lifecycle management process from suspect to sale and integration between Marketo and Salesforce for reporting and lead delivery purposes.
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Sales in the development of campaigns and prioritization of initiatives.
- Oversee the website and inbound marketing efforts.
- Run the SEO, SEM, social, remarketing and various paid advertising efforts.
- Oversee vendor choices and contracts.
- Create and manage a pipeline forecast that meets company goals for pipeline growth.
- Contribute to overall database health, including analyzing gaps in data while implementing practices that ensure data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing and demand generation.
- Past leadership experience is a must.
- Must have pipeline management experience and pipeline analysis ability.
- Demonstrated results in hitting targets and improving funnel close and conversion ratios.
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis.
- Experience with marketing automation, analytics, and system tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Salesloft, or similar experience with marketing automation tools, sales prospecting tools and CRMs a must.
- Experience with Google Analytics a must.
To apply for this job please visit thetrenches.pallet.com.
Follow us on social media