New Breed is a HubSpot Solutions company on a mission to help companies unlock meaningful growth. As an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner, and the only three-time Top Partner in North America, New Breed helps customers drive business outcomes and get the most value out of HubSpot by delivering tailored professional services for revenue operations, technology integrations, CRM strategy, demand generation marketing, and web.
We’re seeking a RevOps Strategist to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in automation systems, CRM, BI Tools, and database management. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company as well as consulting with clients on similar projects.
- You’ll work with clients by running their meetings to help them set up their HubSpot environment for success.
- You’ll advise clients on how to align marketing and sales operations with their CRM for optimal efficiency and scalability.
- Manage technical aspects of HubSpot (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on client priorities.
- Help clients develop rock-solid systems to maintain data quality within their databases
- Own the relationship with third-party integration partners (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ZoomInfo, GoToWebinar, etc.) and set up third-party integrations within marketing automation & CRM.
- Creatively solve technical implementation issues in a variety of technical environments.
Within 90 Days You Will:
- Participate in our robust onboarding process and role-based training. We’re excited to support your success starting Day 1.
- Dig into our tech stack and get established with our tools.
- Learn the ropes from your senior team members while shadowing them on client calls and completing HubSpot client work with their guidance.
- Activate your professional growth. You’ll have the opportunity to become certified in RevOps, Sales Hub, Marketing Hub, and more.
- Begin to receive your first clients and lead client calls.
Within 6 Months You Will:
- Begin to build your book of clients.
- Manage new and existing client projects.
- Collaborate with team members on technical problems.
Within 1 Year You Will:
- Continue to grow your RevOps expertise.
- Proactively identify business and operational opportunities that will further drive your professional growth.
Who You Are:
- You have 1-3 years of HubSpot experience (experience using Salesforce is a plus!)
- You possess a current understanding of inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices, and associated resources.
- You’re proficient in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to distill technical information into digestible insights for clients.
- Proficient in managing and prioritizing your time to service a diverse client portfolio.
- You approach change with curiosity and are open to adapting processes to keep pace with the rapidly growing Hubspot ecosystem.
Where You’ll Work:
You’ll spend 2-3 days of your workweek at our state-of-the-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain.
- Flexible vacation time (no minimum, no maximum)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Competitive salary and 401k with company match
- Paid parental leave
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical every 5 years of employment
- Tuition program that extends to spouses, partners, and adult dependents
About New Breed
New Breed combines the speed of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, the creativity of an agency, and the technology of a digital marketing company all under one roof. We own the entire marketing and sales process on behalf of our clients from demand generation to closing the sale. Through our inbound expertise, proprietary assets, and deeply integrated systems, we close the loop between buyers and the products they need. Join us and make a direct impact on some of the world’s fastest-growing technology and software companies.
Our Commitment to You
We’re a community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning, and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.