New Breed is a technology-first agency with a keen eye for design, both in media and system architecture. We bring together your customer-facing teams, aligning systems, technology, and your overall GTM to deliver better outcomes for your business. As HubSpot’s top partner in North America and part of their Elite Tier, New Breed helps customers drive high ROI-centric business outcomes. We do this through a combination of delivering tailored professional services for revenue operations, technology integrations, CRM strategy, demand generation marketing, and wed alongside a strong GTM technology process.
We’re looking for a driven Sales Executive to work alongside revenue leadership and revenue operations to execute our world-class sales methodology, drive successful outcomes for our customers, and exceed quota each month. As a data and process-driven organization, you’ll have access to a variety of success tools & resources to aid in your mission. You will work closely with our team across Sales Development Representatives, Marketers, Client Success, and our leadership team as a whole to ensure that we deliver the best possible outcomes for every client. We need your creativity, GTM strategies, and thoughtful ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Work autonomously to engage new Mid-Market business (25-2500 employees).
- Source leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers.
- Schedule consultative calls to determine prospects’ gaps and opportunities for growth.
- Deliver assessments and audits to diagnose and prescribe the services best suited to achieving the prospect’s outcomes.
- Effectively manage and report on pipeline and monthly forecasts with leadership.
- Exceed your monthly and quarterly goals, driving business growth for the team.
Within 90 Days You Will
- Participate in our robust onboarding process and role-based training, watch a teammate work a deal from start to finish, and receive ongoing hands-on support.
- Begin generating pipeline through outbound, networking, referrals, and relationship building with our partners (primarily HubSpot).
- Get into the work – you’ll take discovery calls and book consultations with prospects.
Within 6 Months You Will
- Have built on your foundations, developing a clear path to consistent quota attainment.
- You’ll be consistently sourcing deals, and running your sales process as part of the team.
- You’ll start to see bookings from existing business clients that you’ve sold as more opportunities for us to deliver value arise.
Within 1 Year You Will
- Have a consistent flow of renewal and next-sell opportunities from existing business accounts as you continue to grow the New Breed business.
- Be in a good groove with mastery of the sale, deep product knowledge, consistent revenue, and a reliable path to goal each and every month.
- You’re eligible for a tiered promotion. Our unique compensation structure allows sales executives to control their growth and own their careers.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years B2B experience with success in the Mid Market segment.
- You have marketing knowledge or previous marketing agency/technology experience.
- Consultative versus transactional, with higher deal values and stronger sales cycles.
- Thrives on independently finding and drawing in new leads (with the team).
- A record of quota attainment – over-performance in previous sales roles as a standout.
- Concise and specific in your verbal communication with prospects and clients.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail across processes and communications alike.
- You possess the “figure it out factor” – and often take control of your destiny.
- Experience selling marketing automation software or experience within the HubSpot ecosystem is highly desired!
Where You’ll Work
If you’re local to Burlington, VT you can spend your day on our campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you’re full-time remote you will work from one of these states: Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Texas, or Vermont.
- Flexible vacation time
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Paid parental leave
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical every 5 years
- President’s Club
About New Breed
New Breed combines the speed of a start-up, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, the creativity of an agency, and the technology of a digital marketing company all under one roof. We own the entire marketing and sales process on behalf of our clients from demand generation to closing the sale. Through our inbound expertise, proprietary assets, and deeply integrated systems, we close the loop between buyers and the products they need. Join us and make a direct impact on some of the world’s fastest-growing technology and software companies.
Our Commitment to You
We’re a community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning, and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
To apply for this job please visit www.newbreedrevenue.com.