NewtonX matches the world’s toughest questions with the only minds who know the answers. Using our proprietary AI technology, we find the right subject matter expertise from an open network of 1.1 billion professionals. We use the most sophisticated search engine in the research industry– the NewtonX Graph. It identifies the exact audience for our clients’ business questions.
NewtonX partners with the world’s top consultancies, marketers, and technology companies. Together with our clients, we’re ushering in a new standard of truth in B2B research.
Why join NewtonX?
Meaningful work, a culture of learning, and intelligent people from all walks of life are just a few of the reasons to create a career here.
About the Role
The Revenue Operations Specialist will support the management, improvement, and execution of our sales technology stack, with potential in the future to manage our sales tech stack. This individual will be a key asset to the Revenue Operations team in helping to manage the day-to-day tactical elements of our sales processes, data flows, and operations of the sales tech stack. The ideal candidate is eager to be part of a high-growth company, help to shape and improve our sales operations, and excited to be at a company disrupting the traditional B2B market research model.
In this role, you will
- Support the management of our sales technology stack
- Ensure CRM hygiene through auditing, monitoring and enriching data and processes
- Identify opportunities for sales processes improvement
- Build relationships with our BDR and Sales team members to create a feedback loop to continually improve our sales stack user-experience
- Aid in implementing sales automation tools with a focus on scalability in order to identify and reduce bottlenecks in our sales process
- Support priorities and functionality planning assigned by the Director of Revenue Operations
- Create reports that drive insights for our GTM teams
- Own data enrichment and integrity (Contacts, Companies, Deals, Chapters, etc.)
- Create technical documentation (e.g., support our sales tech stack, processes, user documentation and data flows)
- Partner with Sales Enablement to monitor and improve user adoption
What you have:
- Have at least 1-2 years of Sales, Sales Operations or Sales Enablement experience working in high-growth B2B startups
- Are technically savvy, highly driven (go above and beyond) and independent
- Are energized by designing and implementing processes and growth-enabling initiatives for scale
- Can “get your hands dirty” but also up-level to think strategically
- Experience with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets (Vlookups, Index Match)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hold a Salesforce Certification, or have managed the back end of Salesforce
- Have subject matter expertise in modern Sales tools
- Proven experience creating lists, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Have experience with tools in our tech stack: Outreach, ZoomInfo, Seismic, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Thrive under pressure
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation – base salary range 65-85K, bonus and employee equity plan. Please note that salary and compensation may vary based on factors such as skills, experience, performance, and location
- Career advancement and training opportunities.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- 401k match with immediate vesting.
- Health savings/flexible savings account, life insurance, and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick, and parental leave.
- A diverse, collaborative, and positive culture where we invest in and celebrate each other’s success.
- Good vibes (happy hours, team projects, and retreats).
NewtonX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Follow us on social media