NewtonX matches the world’s toughest questions with the only minds who know the answers. Using our proprietary AI technology, we find the right subject matter expertise from an open network of 1.1 billion professionals. We use the most sophisticated search engine in the research industry– the NewtonX Graph. It identifies the exact audience for our clients’ business questions.
NewtonX partners with the world’s top consultancies, marketers, and technology companies. Together with our clients, we’re ushering in a new standard of truth in B2B research.
Why join NewtonX?
Meaningful work, a culture of learning, and intelligent people from all walks of life are just a few of the reasons to create a career here.
About the Role
The Revenue Enablement Specialist will assist in the execution of revenue enablement programs for sales teams across the organization. This individual will be a key asset to the Revenue Enablement team in helping to manage the day-to-day tactical elements of the design, delivery, and measurement of sales enablement programs. The ideal candidate is eager to be part of a growing company that is disrupting the traditional B2B market research model.
In this role, you will
- Execute on the day-to-day, tactical elements of revenue enablement programs, including design, content curation, delivery, and ongoing support
- Assist with the tracking of key success metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) specific to revenue enablement efforts to show return on investment (ROI) and overall impact on the business
- Assist with special projects to improve the effectiveness of the sales organization, as delegated by revenue enablement leadership
- Field all inquiries from the sales organization and act as a liaison between sales teams, product marketing, revenue operations and revenue enablement
- Support efforts to evaluate existing internal sales resource library, identify gaps and opportunities for improvement and update as needed
- Coordinate training calendar, monitor attendance, and manage invitees
- Support the administration and maintenance of sales enablement tools
- Proactively improve upon existing sales processes or tools in collaboration with other departments (marketing, revenue operations, etc.)
- Assist in leading, developing, and administering the onboarding program for new sales reps that actively engages, guides, and encourages positive behavior from sales reps
- Develop course curriculums that scale to the learner’s requirements/position
- Create and document best practices for the sales teams
What you have:
- 1-2 years of related experience in enablement, training in sales, or marketing, ideally with project management experience
- Prior experience with CRM required
- Strong organizational, task, and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- Creativity and strong problem-solving ability
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation – base salary range 60-75K, bonus and employee equity plan. Please note that salary and compensation may vary based on factors such as skills, experience, performance, and location
- Career advancement and training opportunities.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- 401k match with immediate vesting.
- Health savings/flexible savings account, life insurance, and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick, and parental leave.
- A diverse, collaborative, and positive culture where we invest in and celebrate each other’s success.
- Good vibes (happy hours, team projects, and retreats).
NewtonX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Follow us on social media