Ready for your once in a lifetime entrepreneurial opportunity?
Join our team as an Solutions Consultant and help us empower every organisation to run excellent operations that unlock its full potential! In this role, you will work closely with our EMEA & North American customers to ensure their success with our workflow automation platform through advanced integrations, custom reporting, and building support.
- Service existing customers and ensure their continued success with our platform through ongoing success work and advanced customer service requests
- Lead customer conversations and conduct interviews to better understand solution requirements
- Contribute to the development of our library of best practice use cases and self-service documentation for customers
- Customer Obsession. Willing to go above and beyond to make our customers successful with Next Matter. Demonstrates grit, persistence and willingness to go the distance to get things done. Ability to serve customers in the North American time zones.
- Professional Communication. Can adjust communication style to the audience and has the ability to be brief. Writes and speaks polished English.
- Entrepreneurial and Creative. Ability to create working solutions in a low-code setup, even in the absence of clear blueprints or templates.
- Organization. Experience serving multiple customers in parallel without dropping the ball.
- Tech acumen. Not necessarily a trained engineer, but comfortable creating basic integration setups with third party systems with custom API calls (e.g. REST).
- Business acumen. Ability to understand real-life business scenarios and the needs of operations managers quickly. Comfortable to understand typical tech stacks (GSuite, CRM, Customer Service Tools, Slack etc.).
The future of Operations is bright! The Next Matter platform empowers operations teams around the world to build and run automated operations solutions with ease, enabling them to seamlessly collaborate with their teams, systems, customers, suppliers, and partners.
Next Matter is setting the standard for Operations, bringing it on par with Finance (ERP), Sales (CRM), and IT (ticketing) departments that already have specialized cloud platforms. Our diverse and highly experienced team comes from backgrounds in strategy consulting, software, and high-tech, and is passionate about freeing operations teams from the burden of manual, duct-taped solutions using email, spreadsheets, meetings, and chat. With Next Matter, teams can streamline their operations and unlock their full potential.
- The once in a lifetime opportunity to build a global tech company. The right way. All of it in a well-funded setting with an experienced, tech-driven team and a validated product and business model. You will contribute to growing a vital part of the business!
- The opportunity to work remotely, with flexibility in working hours. We are a remote-first team located in multiple European countries.
- A state of the art remote office setup. We’ll set you up with an Apple MacBook or a Lenovo machine along with the software you need. You can choose your device from our equipment list, which you will receive during your onboarding process.
- A 1,000 EUR one-time home office stipend for setting up your remote workplace (e.g., monitor, desk, office chair, keyboard, etc.). In addition, team members receive 250 EUR individual equipment allowance per year to keep their equipment up to date.
- A learning budget of 1,000 EUR per year, to be used at your discretion in alignment with the role requirements (e.g., for courses, conferences, books, coachings, etc.) to support your personal and professional development.
- A competitive, top-of-market salary and equity options.
How to Apply
- Please apply with your one-page CV (LinkedIn profiles are accepted as well) and a one-page maximum cover letter, highlighting relevant experience and motivation to join
- We interview fast, but thoroughly. The process is typically concluded in 1-2 weeks in the following order
- Step 1: Pre-screening conversation with Recruiting Lead
- Step 2: Coffee chat with Customer Success Lead
- Step 3 for short listed candidates: structured (technical) interviews with 4 Next Matter team members in short succession. This will give you the opportunity to get to know us well and clarify any questions that you have.
- Step 4: Reference check and offer
- Availability: Flexible, but immediate start date possible and beneficial
- Find out more about life and career at Next Matter on our FAQ page!
At Next Matter, we value and celebrate diversity. Therefore, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity for all employees. Also, research has shown that some groups of people are less likely to apply if they don’t meet 100% of the job requirements. If you are interested in one of our jobs and don’t meet all of the criteria, we encourage you to apply anyways, as you might just be the right candidate for us. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills and look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.
Follow us on social media