At Ninety, we’re relentlessly focused on building great companies.
Ninety is an innovative, cloud-based business operating system (BOS) that helps organizations focus, align, and thrive.
Our platform not only simplifies the hard work associated with building great organizations but organizes, stores and makes easily accessible all the associated information.
As Ninety continues to experience exceptional growth, we are looking to bring on a Content Marketing Leader who will report to the Head of Marketing.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 7+ years experience managing marketing channels and content
- 5+ years experience in managing a high performing team
- Well versed in demand fundamentals including paid, organic, direct and more
- Experience with managing different marketing campaigns
- Results and metric driven, continually looking to test, iterate and improve
- Empathetic, ability to place yourself in users’ mindset, developing strategies and content that increase brand awareness and drive business growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset: comfort with metrics and optimization tactics
- Self starter, intellectually curious, active learner who is eager to drive business results
- Collaborative spirit, thrives in dynamic environment
- Product Led Growth is a plus
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Driving high performing traffic to the website to start a free trial.
- Design and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition
- Analyze user behavior to segment audience(s), personalizing content and contact strategies to maximize response
- Partner with Brand Marketing, Demand Gen, Lifecycle Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Partnership teams to further build content marketing motions to attract our ideal customer.
- Identify and test areas of improvement and optimize performance with messaging, segmentation, and creative, etc.
- Iteratively A/B test hypothesis to increase long-term engagement & reduce churn, documenting and sharing results with key stakeholders
- Manage the PR, communications, social media, and content marketing team
- Skills – Campaign strategy architect, SEO, PR, and being responsible for content marketing
- Education – Undergraduate in Marketing, Information systems, or Analytics
- Technologies – Experience with HubSpot, Facebook, Google Ads, etc.
- Relevant work experience – Worked at a high growth company, PLG motion business
About Us as an Employer:
- Ninety’s focus on helping organizations focus, align, and thrive isn’t just for our clients. We also believe deeply in helping our employees flourish. At 90, we focus on attracting, developing, and retaining our kind of great people. How?
- We believe in Work From Anywhere, giving our employees the freedom and flexibility to work from wherever they need to live their best life
- As-needed vacation. Don’t worry about punching the clock or losing days
- Health and Dental insurance with employer contribution toward premiums
- HSA, FSA and DCFSA accounts available
- Productivity/Wellness allowance
- Professional Development allowance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company and Team gatherings with travel allowance
- Why we love doing what we do: Small to midsize businesses are the foundation of almost every healthy community. They provide not just employment but opportunities for people to learn, grow and become leaders who take responsibility for the well-being of the community.
- Our values:
G…Get Smart Stuff Done
The “Seat” we have open
Once we are confident we have someone who is a great core-value fit and well suited for the seat they are in, we provide a high degree of autonomy so they can master their seat leveraging their Unique Abilities™ and then take on more and more responsibility.
If the above sounds appealing to you, we invite you to apply and see if you are well suited to help us help companies achieve real, healthy, and sustainable growth!
To apply for this job please visit ninetyiosoftwareforeos.applytojob.com.