Who Is Nisos?
Nisos is the Managed Intelligence company. Our services enable some of the world’s largest companies’ security, intelligence, and trust & safety teams to more smartly defend against and more effectively respond to advanced cyber attacks, disinformation, and abuse of digital platforms.
We are a mission-driven company committed to combating digital adversaries; this is the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, we empower an open and diverse workplace, and we strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find creative solutions for our clients.
What Is The Opportunity?
As a Revenue Operations Manager at Nisos, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our Go To Market team is working effectively and efficiently, while providing Nisos leadership with the insights needed to inform strategic business decisions & drive growth. This is a new position for Nisos as we continue our growth and a terrific opportunity to play a key role as we scale the revenue organization at our VC-backed company in the next 1-3 years.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales functions plus Client Success, Product, and Nisos leadership to identify high impact ways to create process efficiencies and contribute to our growth.
– Oversee implementation of an ABM platform & support user training and best practices
– Maintain and optimize system architecture, workflows, and processes within marketing systems & tools
– Support data accuracy & hygiene across the Nisos Revenue Operations tech stack including, but not limited to, Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, and Gong
– Optimize marketing workflows & processes in support of Sales & CS productivity
– Serve as subject matter expert for Nisos Revenue Operations policies and best practices
– Contribute to the maturation of sales and CS onboarding and training programs
– Analyze Marketing & Sales datasets to develop metrics and data-driven insights to inform the company go-to-market strategy
– Coordinate with cross-functional team leads to drive strategic projects & initiatives
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify and execute reporting needs across systems
– Own Nisos’ lead management & conversion process, with oversight from the Director of Revenue Operations
Who You Are
- You have a proven track record of implementing & managing ABM platforms (6Sense,Demandbase, Terminus etc.)
- You have a familiarity with large enterprise sales and account-based go-to-market motions
- You are highly detail oriented, extremely organized, and able to multitask effectively
- You have been consistently recognized as a top performer on your team
- You are an enthusiastic team player interested in tangibly contributing across the company to help us grow
Great to Have
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Hubspot administration experience
How You’ll Lead
- This is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations
Where You’ll Work
- Anywhere in the US. We are a distributed/remote team with sales team members in 14 states
If hired, Nisos will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Nisos’ Equal Opportunity Employment Commitment
Nisos is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Nisos evaluates qualified candidates without regard to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Nisos provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Follow us on social media