Why work at Nobl9?
Now more than ever our lives depend on digital services and Nobl9 is on a mission to make them reliable and efficient. Our category-defining Service Level Objective (SLO) platform is gaining traction with many organizations that care about service excellence. If you like working on hard problems that can have a massive impact and want to join a fast-growing startup that is helping organizations improve the reliability of their software this is the place for you.
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a HubSpot Web Developer who’ll join our Poznań squad. You will cooperate mainly with our Marketing Team based in the US, but we will be more than happy to have you often in our Poznań office. We have over 60 people on board here now, so you’ll have a chance to mingle with the team face-to-face.
In this role you will:
- Be part of the Nobl9 Marketing Team: a squad responsible for spreading the word about our innovative Service Level Objectives platform
- Build new pages in HubSpot CMS
- Translate UI designs into new page templates
- Troubleshoot website issues
- Add new backend capabilities, like content types
- Track and optimize landing pages’ performance
- Build relationships with the 60-people Poznań team that includes software engineers, a UX designer, QA engineers, scrum masters, product owners, etc.
Here are the qualities we’d like you to possess:
- Proven working experience with developing websites using HubSpot (show us your portfolio)
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS and Browser APIs
- Experience using and/or managing HubSpot or other CMS equivalent
- Understanding of web accessibility and SEO rules
- Fluent English (at least B2 level) as you will work mainly in this language
- Openness to feedback, willingness to improve your skills, proactivity
- Ability to work in a lean startup marketing environment.
What we think you’ll like:
- Becoming a part of the team working on a product that makes a difference: an innovative Service Level Objectives (#SLOs)
- Impact on marketing processes; your fresh pair of eyes will surely spot room for improvement, and we can’t wait to make our processes even better
- Thoughtful onboarding process during which you’ll get acquainted with our product, internal processes, Nobl9’s company culture and values, and the way we promote Nobl9 platform
- Collaboration with our Marketing Team, which consist of 3 great US-based folks
- Working in a friendly non-corporate atmosphere that prioritizes flexibility and autonomy over stiff procedures and fixed hierarchy
- Hybrid working model
- Private health insurance
- Sports card
- Cozy and comfortable workspace in the center of Poznań (Nowy Rynek).
What is Nobl9?
Nobl9, the software reliability platform, is in the noble pursuit of reliable software. We help software developers, DevOps practitioners, and reliability engineers deliver reliable features faster. Through software-defined Service Level Objectives (SLOs) we can help you link monitoring and other logging and tracing data to user happiness and business KPIs.
Nobl9 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Follow us on social media