As Growth Marketer at Nomba, you’ll be the driving force behind our growth and marketing initiatives to acquire and retain customers. You’ll develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms. You’ll own specific marketing channels and measure their success. You’ll be in charge of creating a growth strategy that supports our overarching business goals. Ideally, all these will result in acquisition, retention and loyalty of customers. You’ll work together with our content marketer and designer to craft beautiful and compelling stories for campaigns. Ultimately, as Growth Marketer, you’ll make sure our message reaches our target audience so that Nomba can enter the next stage of growth.
Access to financial services is a prerequisite for economic development that benefits everyone. Our goal at NOMBA is to provide a service that caters to the needs of everyone. Financial Inclusion plays a significant role in economic and human advancement. We intend to be one of the forerunners in driving this change by providing affordable, fast, and reliable cash payments for all Africans.
Over 1.7B people around the world do not have access to basic financial services. NOMBA’s mission is to make financial services accessible and affordable to all Africans across the world. NOMBA started from Nigeria, a $300B cash payment market. We are currently digitizing cash payments for over 2 million Nigerians through thousands of Agent points across Nigeria.
In a little over two years, we have grown and processed over $3B in payments. Our next target is to bank over 10 million Nigerians monthly within the next 12 months. To accomplish this mission; we are seeking passionate, goal-oriented individuals to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field required.
- At least 5 years of experience in a marketing or sales leadership role at a fast growing Fintech, eCommerce or consulting company.
- Proven track record of successfully running data drive growth experiments.
- Sound Project management capabilities.
- You have a product first mindset and a sense of ownership.
- Expertise with funnel management, basic digital marketing, growth analytics, and tools like Zoho CRM, HubSpot, Google analytics.
About the Role
In this role you will;
- Drive growth and marketing initiatives to attract and retain customers.
- A/B test initiatives, customer subsets to unearth insights and market truths that will give Nomba a competitive advantage in a cutthroat market.
- Develop, implement, track and optimize marketing campaigns across various platforms.
- Own and oversee Nomba’s marketing channels and measure their success.
- Create growth strategies that support the overall business goals.
- Work closely with content and design teams to create compelling stories for campaigns.
- Ensure our message actively reaches our target audience.