Join the planet’s most important fight
Normative is now looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst
Normative is accelerating the transition to a net zero world. We provide science-based carbon accounting software and tailored advice from net zero experts, enabling companies to reduce their carbon footprints.
The tools needed to reduce human impact on the climate won’t build themselves – or support themselves, or communicate themselves, or sell themselves. Our RevOps team connects the Go-To-Market functions, and optimises the tools they need to carry out their roles.
Right now, we are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst who will be the face of the RevOps team. In this role, you will communicate where we are today and chart the course forward. You will align teams around a single view of shared revenue targets and get data flowing across the organisation, and across the technology stack.
What you will do at Normative to aid the transition towards net zero emissions:
- Be responsible for gathering the requirements and prioritising the needs of the business.
- Build trust with the Go-to-Market teams and recognise emerging priorities proactively.
- Communicate process changes to, and maintain training collateral for, all internal stakeholders.
- Execute on day to day requests and troubleshoot autonomously when users get stuck.
- Where we do not have a systemic solution yet, maintain data quality as well as help design a way to automate data integrity going forward.
- Ensure that Salesforce deals are good before the end-of-month.
- Load and visualise quotas and targets.
- Build reports, monitor attainment and SPIFFS where you will communicate them to internal stakeholders.
Experience we’re seeking:
- You have experience working as a RevOps Analyst or similar, where certification as Salesforce Admin is seen as beneficial.
- You have experience with Marketing Automation, Customer Success and Customer Support platforms.
- You have experience working in B2B SaaS start-up/scale-up businesses.
- You are a talented communicator and educator.
- You have real empathy with the humans using your solutions.
- You are comfortable expressing your opinions and also love coming across a good counter argument that changes your mind.
- You care deeply about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
Any company would say its employees are smart, capable, and fun to work with – and our employees certainly are! But we’re also driven by an unshakable sense of purpose, an urgency to act, and the motivation to devote our talents and energy to fighting the planet’s most important fight.
We operate on a hybrid remote model, and have offices across Europe. This role is for our London office and our current aim is to be in the office a couple of days per week, with the possibility to work remotely when it is more suitable for you and your work schedule.
The recruitment process
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible. Normative handles sensitive financial data and we will therefore conduct a background check before signing any candidate.
We welcome diversity with open arms and want to see candidates with different backgrounds and experiences.