At Norrsken, we’re passionate about driving positive impact and building a thriving ecosystem that empowers entrepreneurs to make a real difference in the world. To achieve this ambitious mission, we rely on partnering with trailblazers in industries that share our commitment to sustainability and social impact.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Business Development and Global Partnerships to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and executing on our global partnerships strategy, identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, and building and maintaining relationships with global key partners.
Our ideal candidate brings high energy, an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong focus on business opportunity and sales. You’re someone who can successfully develop relationships with some of the largest and most influential companies in the world – and move them from being Norrsken fans, to becoming our close partners.
In this role you will report to the Deputy CEO/CCO, and you will be based at the Norrsken House in Stockholm.
(included but not limited to)
- Identifying and pursuing new partnership opportunities, developing proposals and ultimately closing deals.
- Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive partnerships strategy that encompasses Norrsken’s entire portfolio of projects and initiatives, including Norrsken House Sthlm/BCN/Kigali, Impact Week, Impact/100, the Norrsken Accelerator and more.
- Build and maintain a list of prospective strategic partners for Norrsken, keeping up to date with industry trends and ultimately develop a robust and sustainable partner network for Norrsken.
- Prepare high-level pitch decks and presentations, conceptualise value propositions designed to address partner needs and objectives. You will also be delivering exceptional post-sales follow-up to maximize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders, including agencies, partners, and internal teams, to ensure that our partner strategy is aligned with Norrsken’s overall business objectives.
Who you are:
- You have a sparkling personality and a ‘go getter attitude’. More than anything, you want to be part of making the world a better place.
- 6+ years of experience from working with partner acquisition, key account management, sales or equivalent.
- As you will manage multiple initiatives and stakeholders in parallel, it’s important that you have solid project management skills and a problem solving attitude.
- You find energy in creative, meaningful and strategic interaction with others.
- You are accountable for your work and make sure to go the extra mile to ensure we deliver at the highest standards.
- You embody a high level of professionalism, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You can effortlessly engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization in a respectful, mature and approachable manner.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and you have a hands-on approach in your way of working.
A job at Norrsken is more like working at a startup than a charity. It’s fast-paced exciting place, tasks and challenges may be demanding, and responsibilities may change over time. In return for your time and your expertise, we guarantee that we will fast-forward your personal and professional development. Ten years from now, you will be proud of the projects and ideas you developed and acted on together with us.
Norrsken is an impact ecosystem where entrepreneurs can find everything they need to make saving the world their business. It is a non-profit foundation, set up by Niklas Adalberth (co-founder of fintech unicorn Klarna).
We run award-winning co-working spaces in Stockholm-Sweden, Kigali-Rwanda and Barcelona-Spain. We incubated several funds, including Norrsken VC -the world’s largest early-stage impact VC fund, and Norrsken22, a $200 million growth fund backing exceptional entrepreneurs building Africa’s new tech unicorns.
We run our own global Norrsken Accelerator, and also continue to gather some of the world’s greatest thinkers in the recurring end-of-summer Impact Week.
…But we’re only getting started. We’re now ready for the next stage of our growth journey, and we’re looking for top-tier talent to join our mission of helping entrepreneurs solve the world’s greatest challenges.
Salary & benefits
The position will be based in Stockholm and will likely require some traveling.
The salary level for this position is 60,000 SEK, 7 weeks of vacation, health benefits, pension, parental top up and relevant insurance as well as the potential opportunity to invest in Norrsken’s funds.
To apply for this job please visit careers.norrskenfoundation.org.
Follow us on social media