Do you ever wonder what’s happening behind the curtain when you order those awesome plates you enjoy so much from your favorite restaurants? Wouldn’t it be great if chefs had more time to do what you love them to do than spending time on administrative things – to come up with new dishes for you to try and make incredible food?
We’re a fun, hardworking bunch that is revolutionizing the restaurant and foodservice industry. We offer the first and only all-in-one software solution to completely digitize the notoriously wasteful, paper-driven process of wholesale food supply ordering and order taking for restaurants and distributors. We want to help your favorite restaurants deliver those delicious dishes you love so much with the best quality possible, and we are proud of our product!
If you want to join a purpose-driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture, read on!
About the role:
The Sr Manager of RevOps reporting to the VP of Finance, will be responsible for leading RevOps analysis and strategy for the organization ensuring success of sales and GTM strategies.
- Lead revenue analysis to maximize GTM performance
- Align operational process & systems across the company for self-serve and sales-engaged customers
- Work closely with CEO/CRO and CMO on GTM requirements
- Drive strategy for Salesforce implementation
- Oversee data governance across Salesforce, Jira & ZendeskOwn list strategy, vendor management, negotiation and acquisition
- Define and maintain reports/dashboards for Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker and Tableau
- Support board reporting and investor relations activity
- Play a key role with other ad hoc projects where necessary as the company grows
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or business operations
- Proven experience bridging a variety of departments and stakeholders
- Comfortable working with senior executives to set GTM strategies
- Ability to track metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), analyze them, and turn them into actionable strategies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Previous experiences with Salesforce (must have), Jira, Zendesk, Looker, and Tableau are an asset
While the best benefits are learning a ton and loving your job, we also offer:
- Full health, life and dental benefits. Your health comes first.
- Top-up Maternity & Parental Program. We want to support new parents.
- Employee stock option plan. We want our people to take pride in their ownership
- Unlimited vacation policy, birthdays off and 2 volunteer days to give back to the community. Refuel, recharge, and give back.
- Convenient office location in the heart of the tech space downtown. #techhub
- Have a flexible, hybrid work schedule. We provide a hybrid work office.
- Tons of social events and team-building events. We love collaborating as a strong team.
- A team that values a positive, diverse and growth-oriented environment. We’re proud it’s become part of our culture!
*This role is currently hybrid based in Downtown Toronto, the candidate would be expected to be in the office 3 days a week**
notch was established in 2015 to build a future where chefs and food distributors could easily leverage technology to manage their complex and unique businesses.
Today notch is a lively startup headquartered in the heart of downtown Toronto, the fastest growing tech hub in North America. We are a growing team with a vision to create the world’s most trusted foodservice industry and leave chefs with more time to do what they love: make incredible food.
Our company is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let the recruiter know when contacted for an interview.
The notch Team