Hungry, Humble, Honest, with Heart.
As a Systems Sales Engineer at Nutanix, you will be a key player in supporting our growing territory. You will work closely with Account Managers, establishing Nutanix as an innovative leader in enterprise technology. What sets this role apart is your ability to clearly communicate the value of Nutanix while understanding the unique needs of our customers. You will also be responsible for identifying technology opportunities and providing channel partner training and enablement. Join us and be part of a dynamic team making a real impact in the industry.
Systems Sales Engineering at Nutanix
Our Americas Systems Sales Engineering team at Nutanix is a customer-focused group of over 300 technical sales professionals. We provide sales consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on assistance to customers and channel partners. Our team successfully collaborates with the sales teams to recommend and design effective customer solutions using Nutanix offerings. What sets us apart is our dedication to delivering personalized and appropriate solutions to meet each customer’s unique needs.
- Utilize your technical expertise, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus to drive sales and meet revenue goals.
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and training sessions remotely or at customer locations and Nutanix facilities, ensuring that partners and customers fully understand the benefits of our solutions.
- Play an active role in consulting with prospective users and conducting product capability assessments and validations to support the technical sales process.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions during pre-sales proof of concept deployments.
- Foster long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor to our customers, identifying opportunities and selling Nutanix solutions.
What You Will Bring
- You should have 7-10 years of total experience and/or 2-5 years of Sales Engineering experience.
- Experience in a high-tech sales environment with a successful track record of driving customer adoption of technology is required.
- You should possess product solution knowledge, including an understanding of one or more of the following areas: Application Virtualization, Server Virtualization, Networking, Storage, and Platform Performance/Sizing.
- It is important that you can motivate, train, and conduct seminars with our partners to increase Nutanix revenues within your assigned territory.
- You must have a proven track record of maintaining relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization.
- You should be flexible, dependable, a self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- Familiarity with at least one managed Kubernetes platforms (EKS, AKS, GKE) is highly preferred.
- Native Cloud experience building, deploying, and managing modern applications in cloud computing environments is preferred.
- Design, build, manage, and operate the infrastructure and configuration of container platforms with a focus on automation and infrastructure-as-code is preferred.
About The Team
Meet Joel Epstein, Enterprise Sales Engineering Manager -https://www.linkedin.com/in/joel-epstein-1769432/
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between USD $ 159,200 and USD $ 238,800 per year. However, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.