Oar Health’s vision is a world where no one hits rock bottom. We’ve made a lot of progress, using telemedicine to help more than 20,000 people get access to safe, effective medication-assisted treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder.
And we’re just getting started. In the next phase of our growth, we’ll engineer new products and features to offer more choice in how we support our customers’ journeys to change their relationships with alcohol. And we’ll find new ways to reach the millions of people who struggle with alcohol addiction and compulsion.
We are seeking a quantitative, driven, experienced growth marketing leader. You will lead the development and execution of Oar’s paid performance marketing programs. While we have built an efficient and ROAS-positive marketing acquisition funnel around our current core product, this role will lead critical initiatives to test and scale new marketing channels as well as market new products and features. In essence, you will run the “control center” for Oar’s paid customer acquisition efforts.
If successful, you’ll help millions of people struggling with addiction to find us and positively change their lives and the lives of their loved ones. Plus, you will work with a talented, diverse team united by its common values: empathy, effectiveness, simplicity, integrity, and high performance.
What you’ll do:
- Lead deep analytics and constant optimization of our paid marketing, inclusive of bid strategies, landing page optimization, creative testing and conversion optimization
- Set targets, allocate resources and design marketing campaign strategies by channel
- Manage specialists to execute customer acquisition strategies by channel, measuring performance at every stage
- Identify, test and evaluate opportunities in emerging channels
- Partner with content and design teammates to develop and evaluate new marketing assets
- Identify and share performance analysis and insight, recommending investment and strategy improvements
What excites us about you?
- You are mission-driven, bringing a passion for helping the millions of people who struggle with alcohol addiction and compulsion
- You have about 3+ years experience as a growth or performance marketing specialist or leader
- You are data-oriented, proficient in quantitative analytics and able to layer on strong qualitative insights and judgment
- You have led or managed performance marketing campaigns across key channels (e.g., SEM, YouTube, FB/IG, TikTok, programmatic and offline media buys)
- You have managed campaigns led day-to-day by contractors and/or external vendors
- You are comfortable and confident working as a senior individual contributor (with support from specialists and contractors, but not a full-time team of direct reports)
- You are experienced in direct-to-consumer digital health
- You excel at organizing, tracking and managing multiple competing priorities
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and think proactively about broader business and customer goals
- You enjoy working collaboratively, including with content and design teams
- You bring high conscientiousness, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
How we support you:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA / FSA options
- Flexible and generous PTO
- MacBook Pro
More about Oar Health:
Oar Health is an alcohol addiction recovery platform that makes science-backed, medication-assisted addiction treatment approachable and accessible for millions of consumers who feel excluded by the current treatment landscape and who may have a wide range of goals, from moderation to abstinence.
We help our customers understand their options, connect them with licensed medical providers who write prescriptions when medically appropriate, ship FDA-approved medication to our customers’ doors, and provide ongoing support. Unlike many traditional treatment options, Oar Health is convenient, physician-guided, medication-forward, judgment-free, and affordable.