At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We’re replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Marketing Manager with experience in the SaaS space to join our product marketing team.
What you’ll do
- Own Mortgage go-to-market strategy and drive the execution of launch plans
- Articulate Ocrolus’ value proposition that aligns with our broader mortgage business strategies to increase product awareness and adoption
- Build cross-functional relationships and enable others to leverage product marketing services
- Enable sales team to position and differentiate Ocrolus in a way that resonates with our target personas and customers
- Become the go-to expert on competitive landscape and market intelligence
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of recent B2B SaaS experience working as a Product Marketing Manager
- 7+ years of professional experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience assisting GTM planning and execution while working cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing, client services and other customer-facing teams in the lending industry.
- A proven track record of helping to position a SaaS product effectively to different external and internal audiences
- Fintech, lending, mortgage lending or mortgage technology
- Experience in market research and early product discovery
- Worked for a hypergrowth-startup company
The full-time salary range for this role is between $150,000- $170,000 + equity + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location.
Disclosure as required by N.Y.C. Admin. Code §§ 8-102 and 8-107(32) of the full time salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in New York City.
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!