Create A Better Place For Everyone
OfficeSpace is a workplace management software that gives companies everything they need—an innovative platform, an intuitive experience, and an invested team. Our customers are an extremely diverse group – from the fastest growing technology companies to traditional enterprise customers who are transitioning to a more modern workplace infrastructure. We are working every day to create a better place for everyone – especially our own teammates.
Given the large wave of traditional enterprise customers transitioning to a modern hybrid workplace infrastructure, OfficeSpace has grown substantially over the past 18 months. Our amazing team consists of over 200 employees across the US, Costa Rica, and Canada. If you are ready to join a highly motivated team and immerse yourself in a culture built upon trust, respect, collaboration, and creativity, we would love to hear from you!
Business Development Representative – What You’ll Do:
The mission for the Outbound Business Development Representative (OBDR) is to generate and qualify new business opportunities for our senior sales team. Successful candidates must demonstrate curiosity, passion, drive, and an ability to be coached. Partnering with our Marketing team and Account Executives will give you the opportunity to develop and enhance expertise in managing the full sales cycle through a mentee/mentor relationship. This is an entry level position that will equip you to grow your sales skills for the rest of your career!
- Develop an educated point of view on the customer needs prior to prospecting by conducting client research and continuously learning our industry.
- Systematically prospect into leads via email, social media (e.g., LinkedIn) and phone and conduct client reachout via those mediums.
- Earn commitments from client prospects to demo our platform and learn more about the OfficeSpace Software value proposition.
- Collaborate with your team and manager to overcome objections and increase the efficiency of your role (e.g., discovery, time management).
- Prioritize and organize your day using Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Slack, and Gmail
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into other roles in the organization
The Skills, Experience, and Mindset Required:
- A strong level of grit and a track record of consistently meeting and exceeding expectations at anything you put your mind to.
- Excellent presentation, verbal/written communication, and relationship management skills.
- Skilled and disciplined in managing your time, daily tasks, and notes.
- Goal-driven mindset with a natural knack for proactively setting a high standard of achievement for yourself.
- Excellent listening skills and a continuous desire to take feedback and improve your selling skills.
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented. We have an amazing collaborative culture and team and want to foster this aspect of our culture!
- Competitive compensation packages, benefit options, and leave policies.
- Fully integrated hybrid work environment allowing you to work fully remote or, if location permits, at one of our gorgeous offices in Victoria, Canada; Atlanta, USA; or Escazu, Costa Rica.
- At OfficeSpace, we value trust above anything else. We trust our employees to take ownership of their work and set themselves up for success. Whether it’s flexible hours, remote options, or anything in between, we know that people work best in different ways, and we embrace those differences
- We work in a fast-paced industry where teams do what it takes to deliver results and help OfficeSpace succeed. We take pride in celebrating our wins and go out of our way to recognize those who have gone above and beyond.
- Work-life balance is critical as we move to a work environment where the lines between home and office become less and less defined. We value people taking time off when they need it and being able to completely unplug from work so they can recharge their batteries.
- Pandemic or not, we like to have fun together. Whether it’s virtual happy hours, company-wide contests, or in-person holiday parties, OfficeSpace is always looking for ways to keep people happy and engaged with their teammates.
We are considering remote applicants from the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI
OfficeSpace is committed to building and promoting a diverse workforce and celebrates the unique qualities that individuals of various backgrounds and experiences offer. We are committed to basing all employment-related decisions upon valid job-related factors without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, religion, national origin, genetic information, military status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media