Okendo is a customer-marketing platform trusted by 6,000+ of the world’s fastest-growing consumer brands including industry leaders such as SKIMS, Crunchy Roll, Magic Spoon, Frame, Nomad, Buck Mason and Liquid Death. The platform is a suite of integrated marketing products including customer ratings and reviews, UGC, and Q&A which brands use to build trust, drive sales, and maximize customer lifetime value. By focusing specifically on DTC merchants on the Shopify ecommerce platform, Okendo has raised a $26 million Series A financing round. This brings the total capital raised by Okendo to $33.5 million—mostly within the last 12 months.
🚀 We’re product-centric, customer-obsessed and on a mission to build the world’s best ecommerce enablement software. If you like being at the bleeding edge of marketing tech and working with passionate people then Okendo is for you.
Our Revenue Operations team is focused three key areas: Strategy and Process, Technology, and Data.
1. Strategy and Process
- Work with GTM leaders to identify opportunities for new processes and improvements to existing processes, define requirements for identified opportunities, and provide advice on best practices and optimal solutions within the existing environment
- Build, automate, maintain, document, and optimize processes within the GTM engine including lead scoring and routing, marketing automation, alerts, territory management etc
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all automations and processes in the GTM “engine” in order to identify potential downstream impacts of any proposed changes
- Manage the work pipeline within and across multiple concurrent internal customers to optimize usage of resources and work around bandwidth constraints; providing clear communication of timelines
- Own the GTM tech stack. This includes vendor and contract management, regular assessments of the tools, ROI reviews, maintenance and troubleshooting, integration management, documentation, data cleanliness, provisioning, ticket/support management, and end-user support. This also includes ensuring that the tech stack aligns to the overall GTM goals and initiatives and developing a plan of action to resolve any discrepancies or gaps
- Primary Admin of CRM (currently HubSpot). This will be a large part of role and will include creating automations and workflows, creating lists and reporting, managing data and data cleanliness. HubSpot is used by all GTM teams (Sales, Marketing, and Success)
- Work with our enablement partners to develop training for tools in the GTM tech stack as well as for new or updated processes
- Ensure data integrity within Okendo’s CRM and regularly audit properties and objects within the system to maintain system health
- Ensure data integrity and consistency among the GTM tech stack
How you’ll make an impact:
The goal of everything we do in Revenue Operations is to support all revenue-generating functions at Okendo and all of our work has a direct impact on revenue growth. Whether that is through creating new processes for our GTM team or optimizing existing processes, we’re always looking for ways to improve.
You will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Partners, and Success and be a part of every step in our customer’s journey.
Examples of how we work with Marketing:
- Set up campaigns with demand generation team including email nurtures, webinars, content downloads
- Create and maintain lead scoring in order to qualify leads
- Work with partner marketing team to import leads from partner hosted events/content to our CRM
- Create a process of routing qualified leads to the sales team
Examples of how we work with Partners:
- Create and maintain process of routing partner submitted leads to our sales team
- Ensure the integrity of data needed for accurate partner payouts
Examples of how we work with Sales:
- Set up notifications to increase visibility for the sales team
- Ensure that all closed deals have the information necessary for all reporting and post sales functions
- Source reliable contact info for outbound efforts
Examples of how we work with Success:
- Work with Success leadership to define and build an all new support ticketing system
- Design and build an all new onboarding process in HubSpot Support Hub
Examples of how we build alignment among all of these teams:
- Create and maintain Rules of Engagement to create clear guidelines for ownership throughout the customer journey
- Define SLA’s to ensure seamless and timely ownership handoffs between teams and create accountability
- Lead a bi-weekly alignment call with all GTM team leaders
Core responsibility: Ensure that the processes and technology of our GTM teams is setting up our revenue generating teams for success.
What We Need From You:
- Expertise: CRM Admin, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, CS Operations
- Experience: 5+ years of experience (3+ working directly with a CRM)
- Software: HubSpot, Gong, LinkedIn SalesNav, StoreLeads, Charm.io, Seamless.ai, Zoom Webinar, Domo
- Years of experience in an operations role: 3+ years
- Experience with project management
- 1-2 years of direct management experience
- Previous experience in a start-up, SAAS company preferred
- Introduction to the Okendo Product
- High Level GTM Strategy
- Core HubSpot functionality
- Introduced to key stakeholders and GTM leadership
- Opportunity to contribute to a large scale company-wide initiative
- Gain familiarity with existing GTM processes/automations
- Deep dive into current projects & initiatives and making regular contributions to these projects
- Comfortable with the majority of HubSpot functionality and utilizing HubSpot on a daily basis
- Gain familiarity with other software in GTM stack and take ownership of 1-2 of these
- Making recommendations for improvements to existing GTM processes/automations
- Subject Matter Expert for HubSpot and existing GTM processes/automations
- Ownership of majority of GTM Tech Stack
- Operational lead on cross-functional projects
- Highly competitive compensation package
- 100% coverage of employee health insurance
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage
- Generous PTO and vacation policy
- Join an experienced, talented, and highly motivated team
- Exposure to the biggest and best eCommerce brands globally
- Work remotely in the USA or from our Miami office
What we value:
- One Team: We are one team committed to the same mission. We trust, respect, and value each other. We recognize the unique skills, experiences, and perspectives each of us has to offer. We continually look for ways to support and enable our teammates.
- Champion the customer: Our customers are the heart of our business and the pursuit of their success is our north star, At every step, we prioritize their interests in our thinking and actions.
- Strive for Excellence: We commit to excellence as our standard. We set and achieve ambitious goals. We maintain a bias for action, tackle the hard problems, and continually work to improve.
- Extreme Ownership: We own the outcomes. We take the necessary action to get things done. We don’t blame others or find excuses. We proactively look for solutions and solve problems.
- Integrity Always: We are always honest, trustworthy, and professional. We treat others fairly and with respect. We are transparent and forthright. We take our commitments seriously and deliver what we promise.
- Always Day One: It’s always Day 1 at Okendo. If we’re not growing, we’re dying. We prioritize agility over bureaucracy. Velocity over perfection. Outcomes over process. We move fast, learn, iterate, and adapt.
This is an opportunity to help build a GTM team in a start-up environment. While some of the structure is in place, there’s a lot left to build. Innovation and new ideas are welcome and you’ll be partnering with a leadership team that strongly values the experience and recommendations of our RevOps team. The RevOps team touches all stages of the customer journey at Okendo providing us with a wide range of unique projects and experiences. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experience and expand your knowledge in all GTM functions.
Follow us on social media