At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by the blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding, and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, and respected, and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
- In this role, you will focus on growth marketing initiatives with a focus on CIS region and report to Senior Integrated Marketing Manager.
- Campaign Support:work closely with Integrated Marketing Manager to execute monthly regional marketing campaigns to drive conversions and new revenue.
- Lifecycle Marketing:execute and monitor each touchpoint of the users’ journey from their first sign-up to loyalty and referrals. Run A/B tests to improve copies, visuals and offer placement throughout all channels.
- Email Marketing:create outbound email templates and campaigns, including testing, personalization, and targeting.
- Partnerships and Media Collaboration:Assist in identifying potential brand partnerships and collaborate with media outlets to amplify our online presence and drive product adoption in the region.
- Event Planning:Assist in planning and execution of regional marketing events and activities with the partners
- Data Analysis:Regularly monitor campaign metrics and channels’ performance to identify trends and make recommendations for timely improvements.
- Marketing Operations: strong ownership of day-to-day marketing requests that include content creation, reports and dashboard management.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns, strategies, and new initiatives are executed timely.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experienced in a fast-paced tech or crypto company or relevant internship
- Russian-native speaker, advanced or fluent in English.
- You are a go-getter, excited to drive growth, and creative in your approach.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of productivity tools such as Microsoft Suit, Slack, Jira, Trello
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach.