At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute the company’s growth and acquisition strategy to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth across all channels.
- Define and execute growth experiments across all channels to improve customer acquisition and retention, and drive revenue growth.
- Lead the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns including display advertising, social media advertising, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Manage external agencies and partners to deliver high-quality marketing campaigns and initiatives that align with business objectives.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards and reporting to track key performance indicators and provide regular updates to senior management.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, growth marketing, or a related role.
- Strong understanding of growth marketing principles and methodologies, with a proven track record of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Strong experience in both the direct and partner channels are desired.
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking skills with experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A passion for innovation, creativity, and staying on top of emerging trends in digital marketing and advertising.
- Experience and expertise in a blockchain field preferred, but not required.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.