Are you looking for a new opportunity in a fast growing market space, where innovation and forward thinking is rewarded, diversity is valued, and you make a difference in the lives of others?
At Oma Fertility, an Oma Robotics brand, we believe in a world in which everyone seeking to have a child can access successful fertility treatment. We’re on a mission to empower growing families with science forward, affordable treatment. We’ve created technology powered by AI that aims to lead to better pregnancy outcomes, built our labs to meet the most rigorous standards, designed a care approach that’s personalized and personable, and are committed to ethical pricing.
This mission was the catalyst to secure financial backing to both develop the technology and open our own Oma Fertility clinics throughout the US. Recently named to Insider’s list of the 34 Most Promising Women’s Health Startups of 2022, and named one of Fast Company’s Next Big Things in Tech in 2022, this is a rare opportunity to join a team changing one of healthcare’s most important and human-centered services.
The Director, Consumer Sales is responsible for accelerating Oma’s vision of a world in which everyone seeking to have a child can successfully access the most advanced fertility treatments through the effective management of a pipeline of patient leads generated based on interest in fertility care.
This leader will be responsible for driving optimization of Oma’s potential patient pipeline and will develop and implement strategies that generate increased engagement, moving potential patients from passively interested to active care. This position provides leadership to the Customer Success team and reports to the Chief Technology Officer.
From day one, this leader will demonstrate an ability to actively contribute to a fast paced and rapidly evolving startup environment. This leader should excel in leading cross-functional collaborations, both internally and externally and have the ability to solve complex commercial challenges and create new commercially oriented growth opportunities.
Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for leading a team of Care Advocates and Financial Counselors as they assist patients from the lead generation stage all the way through their care plan
- Responsible for identifying and closing gaps in the patient pipeline process through process optimization, leading to an increased number of patients moving from lead generation stage with only passive interest to active patient care
- Partners with marketing and product teams to optimize lead generation through shared data of quality leads
- Ability to manage the end-to-end pipelining cycle and processes, including optimization of leakage areas
- Develops and implements patient engagement and success strategies to consistently deliver revenue growth and expansion targets
- Provides direct oversight to the Customer Success team’s goals, metrics, and results to engage leads from initial point of contact all the way through care planning
- Develops and implements best practices for pipeline management, sales platform enablement, and value-base sales strategies
- Attracts, develops and retains high performing team members, aligned to the Oma culture, mission, and vision
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in growth or sales management
- 2+ years of experience in people leadership
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, as well as talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The base salary offered for this position will vary based on factors such as role, level, and geographic location. For most hires, the salary is expected to fall between the range of $120,000 – 130,000 per year. This position does include benefits, which are not reflected in this range. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including internal equity and the candidate’s experience and skills relevant to the role, and therefore may vary slightly from the amounts listed above.
Oma Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. Employment and processes, including decisions to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Oma Robotics Inc. follows all CDC and state guidelines and in order to protect against COVID-19, and our shared responsibility for the health and safety of patients, colleagues, and community, we require those hired into this position to provide proof that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine. Any individuals subject to this requirement may submit a request to be exempted from the requirement (based on a valid religious or medical reason). Note that approvals for reasonable accommodations are reviewed and approved on a case-by-case basis and availability of a reasonable accommodation is not guaranteed.
Employment is also contingent upon successful completion of a background check. This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
To apply for this job please visit omafertility.applicantpro.com.
Follow us on social media