Omada is one of the leading Global Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) Solution Providers. We are a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in the Identity Governance & Administration category and one of the most advanced SaaS platforms in the industry. Our vision is to “secure the world’s identities” and leverage our technology to enable companies to confidently do more with identity and enable business transformation.
As a Customer Success Manager for Omada, you are responsible for managing a defined set of customers in the US – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and ensuring participation in the Omada advocacy program.
Be the face to our customers – Lead with skills and attention
- As a foundation for your work, you will maintain a deep understanding of Omada’s platform – and be able to articulate the value proposition Omada brings to market and the associated customer journey.
- Manage your portfolio of customers – act as a visible sponsor, ensuring they understand their value to Omada.
- Align to your customer’s needs and continuously provide updates on the Omada Identity roadmap, training and support offerings, consulting services, and partner developments.
- Develop a deep, trusting relationship with your customers and their executive sponsors to drive product adoption and enablement to ensure they achieve their desired outcomes.
- Become their advocate within Omada to ensure they achieve their business objectives for the Omada Identity solution.
- Monitor accounts for changes in solution/product usage, personnel, goals, mission, financial conditions, competitor involvement, and other areas that could influence the customers’ ongoing use and/or satisfaction with Omada’s products and services.
Make every Customer successful
- Ensure that each and every customer has a roadmap for building value in managing their identities – how to get started, how to prove value, and how to grow through maturity levels
- Serving as the primary point of contact, you will collect feedback on all parameters influencing their success (R&D topics, Support incidents, NPS results, Learning & Development)
- Know your customer issues before they become escalations
- Keep the Omada Customer Heatmap updated and bring forward cases for fast resolution
- Develop a strong professional relationship with internal Omada stakeholders and help align internal activities such as roadmap, support, education, partner organization, and service delivery
- Ensure all customers receive an overall NPS survey at least one time per year
- Oversee program execution, including personnel assignment, project scheduling, and timely delivery
- Identify changes in the desired outcome or expectations of the customer and take necessary steps to ensure an appropriate response from Omada.
Grow the Omada business
- Stay close to the Sales team and engage early in the Sales Cycle to provide strong customer-focused sales, orientation, and an early engagement with the prospects
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities to fulfill the CS (Customer Success) order targets
- Commercially responsible for the overall post-sales cycle. This includes topics like renewals, expansion, learning & development, or premier support
- Ensure all customers enter the Omada advocacy program and become positive references
Ensure Customer success on Partner driven engagements
- When engaged with partner-driven customers, ensure that Omada has direct contact with the end customer and establish a relationship
- Engage with the partner to ensure the customers receive value. Ensure that the customers participate in the NPS campaigns
- Participate in partner QBRs and share fact-based insights (e.g., NPS rating and associated follow-up call notes) and support the creation of enablement plans
Key Performance Indicators For The Role Are
- Revenue and backlog of your set of customers
- NPS score
- Salesforce data maintenance
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent experience
- Strong customer-facing skills
- Ability to gather and analyze information and produce strategic insights into customers’ organizational and technical challenges
- Ability to adjust your communication style to different audiences. Communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
- Ability to foster credibility with a technical audience
- Ability to set and communicate expectations
- Skilled in problem resolution and conflict management
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, strong work ethic, creative, customer-centric personality
- CSM experience
- Project implementation experience is a plus
- Prior Account Management experience is a plus
- An agile organization with a flat hierarchy
- A great team of experienced Omadians
- Team building events
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Flexible working conditions
- Health care
Our four Omada core values are: Teamwork, Ambition, Creating Value, and Constant Care. We base the relationship with our employees on those values. We seek long-standing relationships as we believe in the mutual positive effects of them. We are offering flexible working conditions in a modern work environment.
Please submit your CV and application – please note that we screen candidates continuously and interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Omada is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.
At Omada, we are experts in cybersecurity, taking our customers by the hand and helping them take identity and access management to the next level. We offer you the opportunity to work with passionate, competent people, experts within their field in an informal and agile organization with a flat structure. We thrive on being challenged, and everything we do is anchored in our core values of ambition, teamwork, constant care, and creating value.
The Omada product is rated as one of the very best in the world by analyst firms like Gartner, Forrester, and KuppingerCole, and we have a high focus on developing our product to meet our customers’ business requirements.