Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in more than 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 400 people is located in more than 50 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
With so many companies transitioning to remote work, having a global-first approach to talent is becoming the norm. Omnipresent provides a best in class product and service for this pressing global need. We are selling a global product available in 160 countries to a global market and audience (TAM of $60b). Be part of this amazing growth trajectory by helping us take advantage of such demand and grow rapidly to serve more customers and their international team members.
Our Revenue Strategy and Operations team is responsible for building the ultimate go-to-market engine to connect our solutions with customer needs at scale. This is a paternity leave contract for 4 months covering our SDR Operations Analyst. You will partner with our sales development team to drive revenue growth and improve sales productivity and customer value. You will also be responsible for leading, executing and scaling operational and planning processes (e.g. building sales territories, setting sales targets) in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Finance). We are an early-stage, rapidly growing start-up where the sales function is being built ground up.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive, and are naturally curious. You have a healthy balance of operations, and technical and analytical experience to design and implement innovative processes and solutions that enable the SDR teams to drive growth and success. You love being a team player and providing exemplary internal customer service. A problem solver that can think outside the box and is willing to take action when needed.
What you will do
- Partner with senior (VP) level stakeholders across Marketing, Partnerships, Revenue Strategy and Operations and Sales Leadership to analyze the business, provide recommendations, and bring those recommendations to life
- Build and scale top of the funnel go to the market engine at Omnipresent
- Oversee SDR (Sales Development Representative) funnel process management to optimize pipeline flow: Lead to SQO
- Responsible for process analysis, optimization, improvement and measurement for Top of Funnel function
- Work with SDR department and GTM (Go To Market) Business stakeholders to gather priorities and business requirements/details, understand needs, advise and propose/develop/implement operational solutions and tools.
- Translate business requirements to operational and technical requirements to senior leaders
- Own and maintain documentation for platform configurations, setup, issue resolution, customization, etc.
- Create book of business assignments and ownership and distribution policies and governance
- Assist the SDR team to maintain healthy pipeline and hygiene.
- Day-to-day operations support for SDRs
What you have done
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Economics or STEM
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, sales operations, business operations, or an analytical/operational role
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Communicated effectively and presented to senior executives
- Built beautiful dashboards in Tableau using SQL
- You have a natural combination of strategy with tactics
Who you are
- Team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
- Builds strong partnership with stakeholders.
- Spreadsheets and slide decks are a second nature!
- Take the initiative to solve problems that need to be fixed and not wait to be told.
- Leverages numbers and insights to influence & drive sound decision-making.
- Growth mindset – you crave feedback and look to improve every aspect of your methods and processes.
- Scrappy – we are an early-stage company.
- Experience applying data and analytics to business problems cross-functionally.
- Is able to effectively solve complex problems from high-priority strategic initiatives.
- Ability to effectively solve complex problems from high priority strategic initiatives.
- Is fearless when it comes to tackling the unknown and willingness to grow your weaknesses.
- Is highly organised and able to handle a high throughput of varied work with minimal supervision.
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: We have a flexible leave policy – you may take as much holiday as you like, so long as it is agreed with your manager. As a guidance, we expect people to take at least 33 days per year, including public holidays (or your region’s minimum, if greater).
- Company retreats: We have an annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: Whilst we are fully remote, we offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months by their due date, we offer 6 months of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, followed by statutory for your region. Secondary caregivers that have been with us for 12 months are entitled to 8 weeks fully paid parental leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. We will provide you with the home office equipment you need to enable you to work effectively wherever you are, including covering internet costs.
- Education budget: Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses.
- Additional benefits: we offer additional benefits that vary from region to region, such as medical, life insurance, pension/retirement funds and more – please ask your Talent Partner when you speak with us!
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.