As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market strategy for our software products – OnBoard and eScribe. OnBoard is the marketing leading board management platform for organizations of any type (for-profit and not-for-profit) globally. eScribe is a public meeting engagement and management solution for municipalities in the US and Canada. You will work closely with the product development team, sales team, and other cross-functional teams to create messaging and positioning that resonates with our target customers. You will also be responsible for creating and delivering product demos, sales enablement tools, and other marketing materials that help our sales team close deals.
The ideal candidate will live in the Eastern or Central time zones.
- Oversight and management for the product release process including having a deep understanding of new product functionality and translating this knowledge appropriately to internal and external stakeholders. This includes playing a critical role in internal enablement of releases and new features across our two product/platforms.
- Develop messaging and positioning for our software products that resonates with C-suite and governance professionals in various industries and for various sizes/composition of companies.
- Assist in the development (with product management) of sales enablement tools and assets (e.g., product demos, sales enablement tools, and other marketing materials)
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new product launches and/or feature releases.
- Participate in conducting market research and analysis to inform product strategy and messaging
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on product positioning and messaging (product management, customer experience, etc.)
- Track and report on key metrics related to product marketing performance
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Experience working with C-suite and governance professionals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create compelling messaging and positioning for complex products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with market research and analysis
- Creating an Inclusive Environment
- Driving for Results
- Customer Focus
- Initiating Action
- Business Acumen
- Dealing Ambiguity
- Managing Conflict
- Decision Making
- Technical/Prof Knowledge/Skill
About the company:
Boards set the standard for what organizations can achieve. At OnBoard, our board management software helps boards function at a higher level so every organization can make a bigger difference in the world.
Launched in 2011, today, OnBoard serves as the board intelligence platform for more than 2,500 organizations and their 12,000 boards and committees in 32 countries worldwide. With customers in higher education, nonprofit, healthcare systems, government, and enterprise business, OnBoard is the leading board management provider.
Passageways, doing business as OnBoard, has grown from a class project at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana in 2003 into the world’s leading board management software platform today. With a recent $100 million investment from JMI Equity and our recent purchase of meeting management software company eSCRIBE, we’re poised to grow to even greater heights.
Diversity Statement – Culture of Togetherness:
At OnBoard, our mission is to encourage and celebrate a culture of togetherness. We acknowledge that uniqueness is powerful, and we welcome, foster, and appreciate all. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusiveness fuel the Pathfinder atmosphere and all our efforts. Our power is in our people and we Pledge 1% to give back to our communities and across the globe.
OnBoard is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive working environment. OnBoard does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please email [email protected].