Oneflow is a rapidly growing tech scale-up located in the heart of Stockholm. We have created a platform that automates the entire contract process from start to finish, all in one place. Turning clunky, static contracts into helpful, truly digital contracts that feel like magic.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Revenue Operations Specialist to join the Revenue Operations Team.
Who you are
If it were possible to learn everything there is to know about sales and marketing operations, you’d jump at the chance (we’d like to think).
You love to get stuff done in a fast-paced environment and you’re not afraid of taking responsibility and getting your hands dirty. Having your work well-organized is music to your ears, and tackling several projects at once comes naturally to you.
You are resourceful, you connect multiple stakeholders and proactively find solutions to streamline business processes. If there was a human version of a bridge between departments, it would be you.
You are analytical and know that driving alignment based on data will drive revenue growth and efficiency. You’ve got a can-do attitude and are eager to tackle whatever lies in front of you but are not afraid to ask for help when you need it.
Working in tech feels like home to you, or at the very least, you’re excited to explore what you can create and bring to this space.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with various GTM stakeholders to identify and streamline process gaps and areas of opportunity for streamlining and automation
- Help manage the Revenue technology stack to ensure teams are operating as efficiently as possible and have access to the right information
- Organize best practices in the revenue processes and work with the sales enablement team to make ongoing improvements to crucial processes
- Day-to-day field operations support for the Revenue team
- Build reports and dashboards to track activity and performance metrics and KPIs.
Skills and requirements
- A proven background in similar Sales/Marketing/CS Operations role
- Experience with a large tech stack and technical ability to optimize systems integrations (eg Salesforce, Salesloft, Cognism, Albacross, Customer.io,…)
- Project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Proactive mindset to Identify what needs to be done and doing it
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate key information and status to stakeholders
What’s in it for you
- Joining a high-growth scale up with a clear vision, objectives, and key results
- Fast-paced, fun, and open work culture
- Yearly healthcare benefit
- Snacks in the office every day
- Weekly/monthly culture based activities
- Insurance and pension plan
- Highly skilled and inspiring international colleagues
- Leave your mark, create your own career path
Come work with us!
We value gender equality and diversity in organization, so we strive for a team that reflects the diversity in today’s society. Our recruitment is based on competence.
The recruitment process starts with an interview with Grace from the Talent Acquisition team. After that, you will complete a personality and logic test, then prepare an assignment before your final interview with Alex and Anand.
Apply by submitting your CV and a personal letter about why this is the role for you. We can’t wait to meet you! 🎉