The future of work is flexible, and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic, and we are embracing work flexibility. Many positions and locations will provide you with the choice of in office work, distributed or hybrid. We collaborate with each employee to develop their preferred work environment.
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Global Director of Campaigns and Sales Plays to create and lead our global B2B campaigns and sales play vision, intake, prioritization, design, creation, and execution process. You will be a marketing leader that can work collaboratively and cross functionally across marketing and sales to create and take our global campaign strategy to the highest level of scale and performance. In this hands-on role, you will own both global campaign strategy and execution.
You will create the overall global campaign ideation process as well as develop, design, and implement the campaign and sales play creation and execution playbook in close partnership with our Creative, Design, Content, Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, SDR (sales development representatives), Customer Marketing, Partner Marketing, Sales, Operations and Sales Enablement teams. You will be responsible for developing and delivering on campaign KPIs including top of funnel metrics as well as pipeline and revenue targets. Furthermore, you will have a deep understanding of campaign metrics, contact databases, segmentation, CRM systems (Salesforce) as well as the marketing (Marketo, 6Sense, etc.) and SDR (ZoomInfo, SalesLoft) technology stacks.
This role will report to the Global VP of Demand Generation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and communicate the vision for both inbound and outbound as well as both traditional and ABM-focused campaigns and sales plays designed for customers, new logo prospects and partners
- Establish a strong understanding of OneSpan’s ideal customer profiles and contact personas by product and region via intelligent segmentation, and develop a flexible global campaign creation and execution framework and playbook for different segments.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing and SDR teams to develop multichannel (SEM, webinars, emails, events, landing pages, content syndication, digital advertising, etc.) campaigns and sales plays to support regional marketing and sales pipeline and revenue targets
- Measure and communicate the ROI and impact of campaigns and sales plays globally
- Design and create marketing-driven campaigns for every stage of the funnel and hand them off to regional marketing teams for execution.
- Enable the regional marketers to leverage these campaigns to achieve inbound marketing sourced pipeline targets
- Work hand in hand with global and regional SDR and sales leadership to develop outbound sales plays as well as orchestrated marketing/sales integrated ABM programs to achieve aggressive sales-driven meetings, pipeline and revenue targets
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 7+ years of marketing experience working directly with Sales teams to deliver both inbound and outbound pipeline generation
- 4+ years of customer marketing experience executing upsell/cross-sell campaigns
- Proven track record in establishing, achieving, or exceeding measurable goals in hyper growth SaaS businesses
- Deep understanding of demand and pipeline generation with experience in both inbound and outbound target account strategies
- Hands-on pipeline generation leader – working closely with regional marketing and sales field teams
- Proactive individual that is self-motivated and results-oriented with strong verbal and written communications skills
- Well versed with a marketing and sales tech stack including technologies such as SFDC, Marketo, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft (or equivalent) and 6Sense
- Ability to travel as needed
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a world of trusted digital interactions and agreements.
You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations to accelerate their digital transformations by enabling secure, compliant, and refreshingly easy digital customer agreements and transactions, we like to meet you!
OneSpan provides a safe and drug-free working environment for its employees and to meet or exceed the standards of all applicable laws and regulations governing workplace safety, health and the environment.
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. Likewise, we also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer, for more information please visit our Privacy Center.