OneStream is looking for a Specialist to join the Alliance Operations team within the Revenue Operations org! This person is responsible to support operations for the provision of accurate, timely and insightful information on the performance of the Alliances function, and the health and contribution of the Partner eco-system, for all dependent stakeholders within OneStream and the partner community. Identification of new analyses, systems and processes that will enable Alliance’s personnel to work closely with the sales team and sales leadership to drive revenue from the partner community.
In this role, you will seek opportunities for continued operational improvements to support the expansion of the Strategic Alliances function in support of a growing global partner community. Contributing to OneStream sales growth by driving and taking ownership of streamlined operations across all alliance ecosystem partners globally including technology partners, global advisors, regional advisors, and our commercial partnerships.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting and analytics, dashboards
- Work with the team to drive Salesforce data hygiene and process refinements as needed
- Working with SF Admin to test new enhancements
- Prepare monthly (OKR- Objective/Key Results), quarterly and annual reports
- Support Strategic initiatives with detailed analysis
- Provide reporting and data analysis on sales activity, pipeline, and account management to help identify business trends or areas for improvement
- Support reporting/presentation needs
- Maintain process guides & all SOPs are up to date
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing Operations, Enablement, Customer Success, and rest of the Revenue Operations teams to support the daily alliances operations of our revenue organization
- Enhance workflow and cross-departmental engagements
Identify and Eliminate Inefficiencies:
- Identification of reporting improvements and enhancements
- Identify duplication of effort and fragmentation of Processes across NA, EMEA, APAC, LATAM
- Test enhancements across multiple systems/projects
- Proactively engaging Alliance team to review and improve process (systems)
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Knowledge And Experience
- University degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with salesforce data, reporting, and creating dashboards.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment as an individual contributor
- Experience in Revenue Operations and Analysis or Alliance Operations and Analysis is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel 10%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
Who We Are
OneStream is an independent software company backed by private equity investors KKR, D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global and IGSB. OneStream provides a market-leading intelligent finance platform that reduces the complexity of financial operations. OneStream unleashes the power of finance by unifying corporate performance management (CPM) processes such as planning, financial close & consolidation, reporting and analytics through a single, extensible solution. We empower the enterprise with financial and operational insights to support faster and more informed decision making. All this is delivered in a cloud platform designed to continually evolve and scale with your organization.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office.
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits At OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.