Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. We empower people around the globe to reach services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account or completing a high-value transaction where identity is key. We built a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ awards at CogX.
Onfido is an established pre-IPO technology company with a prominent position in the global marketplace that has been repeatedly recognized for excellence in performance and innovation. In 2021 we were awarded ‘Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Hot Company’ by CyberDefense Global Infosec Awards, ‘Fraud Prevention Innovation of the Year’ at the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running.
We’ve received over $200 million in funding from investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with thousands of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support identities from 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. Our recent growth is fuelled by continued increasing demand in the United States – where we’ve grown in year-over-year sales by 264% – as more enterprise organisations accelerate their digital transformation plans with Onfido.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you see endless possibilities for how our processes and technology can be a game-changer for the entire organization. As the new member of the fast-growing Growth Operations team, you will be identifying and implementing improvements and new tools across the MarTech stack. Thanks to you, MQLs will zip across to our SDRs at the speed of lightning, our email automation will work like clockwork and you’ll make our Marketing spend smarter than anyone else.
As a Marketing Operations Manager At Onfido You Will
- Have complete ownership of our awesome MarTech stack, from marketing automation to outbound communications
- Define the roadmap for Marketing Operations and shape the overall strategy
- Identify and implement mind-blowing improvements in lead management, marketing ROI and account based marketing
- Provide insight rather than information by helping to create powerful top-of-funnel metrics
- Gather requirements from the field to work out how Marketing Operations can best support our Growth team
- Train our teams on our tools so that they can all declare themselves ‘power-users’
- Enhance our change management process to ensure all changes land smoothly through appropriate testing
- Ensure all changes are adopted well using clear communications with all of the relevant users
- Set the strategy for the entire Marketing Operations function
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who can display the below skills & experience throughout our interview process:
- 5 years+ of experience with a Marketing Automation platform – e.g. Pardot (preferred but not required), Marketo, Hubspot etc
- Experience implementing substantial improvements within a Marketing Automation tool, (e.g. lead scoring and grading, email nurture campaigns, segmentation)
- Significant experience with Salesforce and have been responsible for lead management in a prior company
- Integrated major Marketing applications or systems with Salesforce (e.g. Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Outreach, Drift)
- An understanding of ABM and have experience with the tools which drive it (e.g. DemandBase/Engagio)
- Proficient in data manipulation and enjoy a good spreadsheet
- Organized by nature, you may have been accused of having a well structured plan for absolutely everything
- Strong interpersonal skills, people from all functions love working with you because they know you understand their pain points
- Infinite drive, once you have figured out what needs to happen, you don’t stop until it is sorted
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
- Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
- Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
- Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
- Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
- Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
- Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
- Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
- Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.