OnRamp is a collaborative onboarding management platform that helps companies provide a world-class onboarding experience to customers and partners. Our primary product is a B2B2B (!) application that serves companies from three-employee startups to Fortune 100s across almost all industries.
We are a tight-knit team of engineers, storytellers, and problem solvers who are excited to solve some of the most intractable problems our customers face daily. We’re growing super fast and have great momentum: a cutting-edge product, enthusiastic customers, and a sizable new round of funding from world-class VCs.
📈 What’s in it for me?
If you’re looking to build something that has an outsized impact on how organizations of the future interact and collaborate with one another, you’ve found the right place. As an early individual contributor on the Sales team, you’ll work with us to build a revenue-generating machine – and be a key part of a critical inflection point in OnRamp’s growth!
- You’ll be shaping our story and telling it to the market
- You’re walking into a healthy pipeline of opportunities with a path to close a lotof new business
- Your work will have a direct impact on how we optimize our repeatable and scalable growth engine
You’ll be reporting to our Head of Sales, but you’ll work daily across the Marketing, Product, and Engineering functions. There will be massive opportunities to grow in a multitude of different directions.
🤺 What traits should I bring?
OnRamp is a small team, and you’ll be an early teammate. We’re in an exciting, fast-paced build mode – we hope that’s music to your ears.
- You’re excited about being collaborative, trying new things, and helping us set the foundation of OnRamp’s revenue machine.
- You are comfortable effectively managing your pipeline. CRM hygiene is baked into your DNA.
- You are a prospecting machine. It’s part of your daily process. You dohave pipeline air coverage from Marketing, but you love building your own healthy pipeline.
- You’re a natural storyteller. You like talking to people and are excited to help them think about things differently. Showing customers the product and painting a valuable picture for them is fun for you.
- You are naturally curious and proactively seek answers and ways to make things better. You want to understand the ‘why’ behind objections, processes, and ‘the way we’ve always done it’.
- You can close! You can turn prospects into customers and get a rush from it.
🤝 What do I do if I’m interested?
Apply! We’d love to talk with you.
We offer competitive pay and benefits like healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, a take-what-you-need vacation policy, etc.
While we have a center of gravity in Boston, we work remotely from all parts of the country (our Head of Sales is in San Francisco). We’re committed to finding the right next person for us, so we want to speak with you wherever you are!