🔭Vision : We exist to create a world of work where everyone wins.
Onsi provides an easy way for businesses to reward their workers. Our platform is designed to help businesses build programmes that drive loyalty and engagement, delivering a wide range of benefits to workers via their Onsi Card. For businesses, it’s all about getting the right results through tiering and gamification. For workers, it’s all about meaningful benefits they can use every day to improve their financial lives.
A brief overview :
As Head of Customer Success, you will have a unique opportunity to unlock the potential and value of the Onsi community. Our business model is predicated on the idea of the Customer and User fly-wheel working in harmony to help make a world of work, where everyone wins and this role is central to making this work.
You’ll be responsible for increasing NGPR while maintaining positive Customer NPS scores.
In this role, you will play a critical role in driving customer satisfaction, loyalty, and expansion as well as establishing product led growth and platform features that allow customers to self-serve across our customer lifecycle.
You will lead our Customer Success and Account Management teams, shape our customer-centric strategy, and ensure our customers achieve their desired outcomes with our platform.
What you will do :
- Leadership: Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Customer Success and Account Management teams, fostering a culture of customer-centricity and excellence.
- Customer Engagement:Develop and implement customer engagement strategies that drive adoption, retention, and expansion opportunities. You’ll ensure each partner has clear strategic targets, establish clear customer success processes, account plans and service levels, and design cross-sell and upsell growth strategies.
- Customer Insights and Cross functional alignment:As a member of the Senior Leadership team, you’ll be the voice of our customers and will use insights to ensure a coherent company approach to them including end-to-end support.
- People management:You’ll recruit, develop and mentor your team, ensuring they have the tools and skills needed to excel at Onsi. You will be Onside and live Onsi’s values, modelling the desired behaviours for your team.
- Customer Communication:You’ll collaborate with marketing and product to develop and oversee communication strategies to keep customers informed about product updates, best practices, and industry trends.
- Customer Advocacy:You’ll build and nurture strong relationships with key customers, turning them into advocates who promote our products and services.
- Partner Feedback:You’ll collect and analyse customer feedback to identify areas of improvement and drive product and service enhancements.
- Data:Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure customer success and team performance.
You will love this opportunity if you :
- You’re an approachable leader who is comfortable working across all teams and seniority levels.
- You drive the team forward – you unite, motivate and align teammates.
- You are a strong communicator and are respectful but to the point.
- You use data, insights and judgement to make decisions, develop processes and strategies.
- You share feedback in a timely manner and receive it with grace.
- You share your expertise unabashedly but still have a growth mindset and instil a strong learning and performance culture.
- You help the team focus on what matters, and say no to the things that don’t.
- You’re logical and calm under pressure with a pragmatic problem solving approach.
- You’re flexible and can quickly adapt to manage change.
You will need :
- Proven track record of driving sustained revenue growth in B2C and B2B2C with Marketplaces, Fintech Products and/or e-commerce businesses.
- Hands-on experience in building or optimising B2B PLG.
- Building and leading high performing growth teams.
- Experience in prioritising, forecasting and planning across different revenue streams, communicating and adapting this across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to organise information and processes in a structured way, and develop & drive account plans with clear actions.
- Demonstrated rapid growth in a lean startup or scale up environment.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, making sense out of the chaos.
P.S. All applications are welcome! We recognise your skills/experience may not align perfectly with every requirement/skill listed and encourage you to apply. 🤞
- ✨Get Onside: We recognise that we’re strongest as a team when we unite to achieve our mission. We’re committed to supporting & bringing out the best in each other. Put simply, we’re on each other’s side.
- ✨Say It Like It Is:We embrace clarity, concision and transparency. Why? Because candour enables quality conversation, better decisions and greater speed.
- ✨Bring Your Edge: Our creativity and innovation stems from our unique perspectives. We celebrate our diversity of thought, welcome new ideas and cultivate the talents that set us apart. We actively participate in creating an inclusive and respectful community where everyone feels valued.
- ✨Make It Count: We pursue our goals with determination and a laser focus on what’s important while disregarding what’s not. We strive to succeed, accomplish and perform.
What will you get in return?
- Employee Equity Options – Share in our success 🎉
- Pension Contributions – tiered matching up to 7%. (UK)
- 🌴 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. Increased holiday allowance scheme up to 35 days plus holidays with tenure.
- 🎈Birthday day off, because no-one should have to work on their birthday!
- Special days off (Wedding & Moving days – up to 3 days). 💍🏡
- 📅1 month paid sabbatical at 5th year of service.
- 👶 Enhanced Parental Leave, starting (or growing) a family is a major life event, with twists and turns, we know that it’s not straightforward and we’re here to support you!
- 💰Personal development budget to help you grow. £500 per annum increasing to £1500 after 3 years. Plus dedicated L&D days – 12 days per annum.
- Flexible working hours and location, split your time between home and any of our offices in London or Amsterdam. 🇬🇧🇳🇱
- 🌍 Work from abroad – up to 20 days per annum
- A laptop (MacBook Air/Pro) & equipment e.g. mouse, keyboard upon request
- 📚 Dedicated Learning & Development days – 12 days per annum
- 💡Knowledge Sharing: Lunch & Learns, Monthly Speaker Series (bringing you perspective and insights from an array of wonderful people) Team workshops and offsites.
- ❤️🩹 Keep healthy with 24/7 GP, Mental Health Support & Gym Discounts.
- 🚲Cycle to work and 🎧Tech schemes saving you money and spreading the cost.
We aim to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where differences are valued and where employees are treated fairly and supported in achieving their full potential.
Onsi is therefore fully committed to ensuring that it recruits, develops and retains employees solely on merit and that no one is treated less favourably because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Does this sound interesting?
If your answer is ‘yes’ and you’re excited to learn more, please apply 🙌!